• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Marvel VS Capcom 3 is in the collection! Trish is rubbish... they should've stuck vergil in.

As i recall, the original Tekken Tag wasn't canon. (Please put Kunimitsu in the new one.)

I also have Castlevania on PS3 :D

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
I must admit im not the biggest fan of the remix of Devils Never Cry in MvC 3 the original was much better this one just sounds like a club tune :(

EDIT:there's something not quite right with Galactus.... oh thats what it is!!! he looks like James Earl Jones!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I'm being optimistic about unlockable characters... i'm hoping
there are a few more in there that may be a surprise... (holds out hope.)
Nice to see references to a certain blue coated, katana weilding person on the trophies.

I just wish i could play on the ps3 without tilly knowing that i'm doing it. Such a clever cat...

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I've just read VB's story about Vergil and Faust's story about Nero......I need to finish the new sig I'm working on and get back to speeding the Dante-ness!!!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Ebony;300661 said:
I've just read VB's story about Vergil and Faust's story about Nero......I need to finish the new sig I'm working on and get back to speeding the Dante-ness!!!

Mwhahahahahaha:p *Cough* sorry about that

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Im off for the night, see you all later :D
sleep_well_05.jpg

Top Bottom