• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Tilly hasn't done that since she was little. Makes me lol that she likes wheel of fortune though :lol:
Although i don't appreciate the fact that she nearly sat on my face... although, i think she did break wind...

These late nights are soing my head in...

aka958

Don't trust people
THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER!!!

Laguna... you are totally my main in Duodecim. Your english VA is awesum!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Nicodemus Zamoran;299619 said:
Don't say that. You're still pretty good. :p

Thanks, I guess ^^

I'm just thinking that I wish I could write something people genuinely liked. Ah well...

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
LordOfDarkness;299620 said:
I'm just thinking that I wish I could write something people genuinely liked. Ah well...

Everyone is hard to please, just keep writing what you enjoy to do. There are people who like what you currently write. ^_^

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
LordOfDarkness;299616 said:
Maybe my writing talent has died over my time here =/

Writing talent doesn't die. It might go on hiatus for x, y, and z reasons, but it doesn't die. You can't kill it and you can't cure it. You're just stuck with it for life!
Handy tip: write for yourself. It's the best writing you could ever produce. If people like it, then yay. If they don't, then meh, you still like it.

CT: I keep forgetting what I was thinking whenever I come into this thread to read everyone else's po...

oh wait, I remembered.

*SQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!*
October, October, October! *SQUEEE!* I want DMC5!!! WANT! MUST HAVE IT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :lol:

-edit-
Damn. I think I'm hitting too close to home with the second theory.
If anyone asks, YOU DIDN'T HEAR IT FROM ME!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Master Vergil;299627 said:
Writing talent doesn't die. It might go on hiatus for x, y, and z reasons, but it doesn't die. You can't kill it and you can't cure it. You're just stuck with it for life!
Handy tip: write for yourself. It's the best writing you could ever produce. If people like it, then yay. If they don't, then meh, you still like it.

I'm thinking this is good advice. And that I do write for myself, mostly. And I like it, so yeah.

lol

aka958

Don't trust people
I'm currently thinking:

I totally want a signature of Laguna's Desperado in Duodecim... in the end when he does the ultimate ragnarok cannon I want "THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER!!!" to stand on the screen.
Anyone knows how to make moving pictures like that?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
aka958;299639 said:
I totally want a signature of Laguna's Desperado in Duodecim... In the end when he does the ultimate ragnarok cannon I want "THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER!!!" to stand on the screen. Anyone know how to make moving pictures like that?

I'm thinking that the best person for moving Signatures is Ebony.

aka958;299671 said:
*disappears in the shadows* :ninja:
onion_msn_smilies-18.gif

-My new headphone --> :wub:

Top Bottom