• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It doesn't matter what I do, since I make my own choices. That's what shapes me into me. And I'm proud of that.

Boys... never change
17f0f3b0.gif

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Instead of ranting about it on a thread, why don't you say it to their face...
I'm just so utterly p***ed off right now... Why don't you go through life a little more before you make an opinion about someone else.

EDIT: I'm sorry, there's ranting, and then there is insulting, no matter who its being aimed at.

Meg

Damin it this looks like a freaking wedding invitation. *deletes* All that work for nothing. >_<

fon

Crazy Chick
Don'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetrollDon'tfeedthetroll

Being logical to them is funny though xD

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Because you're cool :p

I'm thinking that I hope all goes well. I mean, I really seriously do =/

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I hate powerchains. They're so painful and make it so I can't eat for a week. =/

+ "I'm going to buy you so many balloons, Dani, you'll float away!" YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES! 8D

+ I want to call him, but I don't know if it's too early or if he's even home. =/ But dammit, I really need someone to talk to.

Top Bottom