• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Considering I only watched the movie because Joshua Jackson was in it, it was actually a very good movie that struck a cord with me...I'll have to watch it again later. ^_^

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sBitch;299447 said:
Drinking in a graveyard huh, yeah, real grown up for a 23 year old mother. Your little girl must be so proud of you...
That rant could go on, but, i don't really wanna air my problems (i don't really wanna look for sympathy, I don't deserve it).

I'm wondering what this is all about.:(

Oh please oh please oh please come back on! America's Next Top Model is on tonight! PLEASE! I WANNNAAAA WAAAATCH ITTTTTT!!! D:

I need my TV!

*sigh*

TV stole my mind. I have no idea what to do with myself.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I hate it when the icons bounce around at the side of a screen on an iMac! It's so distracting. It's like they want your attention. If you want my attention don't take so long to 'import files!' >_<

aka958

Don't trust people
Mirrodin Besieged... ME WANTZ!

Damn! There are cards here that would make my Myr deck so much more wonderful. I NEED! O_O

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Oh no, i don't wanna wipe her bum, its just like going back to when she was kitten. She'll get wise again, you know. She'll go to the toilet in her tray, then as soon as she see's me with a piece of tissue walking towards her, she'll sit down... what a little bugger.

CT: I hope this is just a one off. I may have a low opinion of him, but he's my dad, i hope its nothing serious. Stupid internet, why can't i find what i'm looking for!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Weak weak weak.
Drained.
Sick. Really sick.
Headache. Dehydration.
Did I mention weak?
I just wanna sleep.
Oh, and I'm so depressed. I don't think I want to get married anymore. Everyone is so excited but I'm not. Because he's not happy with it. So WTF is the point, I wonder?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
My phone on shuffle is selecting some awesome random tracks I haven't heard for ages!

'Smashing through the boundaries, lunacy has found me, cannot stop the battery!
Pounding out aggression turned into obsession cannot kill the battery!'

*headbangs on the train* woo!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Ignoring comments is something you bypass, but then you decide to ignore me anyway...That makes a lot of sense. I think you just love to contradict yourself, and it's rather funny.

aka958

Don't trust people
LordOfDarkness;299573 said:
Ignoring comments is something you bypass, but then you decide to ignore me anyway...That makes a lot of sense. I think you just love to contradict yourself, and it's rather funny.

Comments that has been said. You were never able to continue writing, there was nothing for me to bypass.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm thinking that it was a good idea to remove my previous post to a more suitable Thread.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
aka958;299578 said:
To spread it around several threads. ;)

To move it to a more suitable Thread. There's a huge difference.

I'm thinking that you're probably just going to carry on annoying me for absolutely no reason at all, because that's the sort of pointless thing you'd do. Have fun with that then. But try to stay on topic whilst you do ;)

aka958

Don't trust people
LordOfDarkness;299579 said:
To move it to a more suitable Thread. There's a huge difference.

I'm thinking that you're probably just going to carry on annoying me for absolutely no reason at all, because that's the sort of pointless thing you'd do. Have fun with that then. But try to stay on topic whilst you do ;)

I was. Do I really need to say "I am thinking" or "CT" or any of that? Isn't it obvious I am thinking that, just like opinions you know. I was always ****ed because they are always stated as facts but what does that matter? There's no difference still! :O It's still an opinion, whethever other understands that or not!

Seriously though, I made a mountain out of a molehill. For that I'm sorry. But I got this feeling that you just annoyed me afterwards for several reasons, no actual argument. Thus look at how it has become! Btw, you never where on the ignore list.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm thinking that a pointless statement that in my eyes would be viewed as trolling, isn't actually sticking to the topic. But surely this is simply my opinion alone, and will no doubt be disagreed to nonetheless.

Top Bottom