• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Vergil'sB*tch;292711 said:
Damn stupid internet connection.
Stupid...
I hope Undead Nightmare is good.
Ooh, VB sooo sarcastic.... *insert very ebil grin here*

If you're talking about RDR: Undead nightmare, it's pretty good. But it all depends on your point of view though. ^_^

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Well, I guess we won't be hanging out tonight. Stupid San Fran traffic. And stupid homework and chores making him unable to hang out tomorrow. Guess I'll call Mattie so I'm not stuck inside all day.

Meg

OMG!!!!

Elder Scrolls V 11/11/11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooooh my gosh next year is gonna ROCK for gaming! Killzone 3, LittleBigPlanet 2, inFAMOUS 2 all right within the first few months. Dissidia 2 and (maybe) Agito or Versus XIII for the spring. Uncharted 3 and Elder Scrolls V for the fall. Ooooooooh my gosh. I'm freaking excited. Bring on 2011!!!!

Wait.

I still have to buy Enslaved and AC: Brotherhood. Crap.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Rant to follow. You have been warned.
Please do not be offended.
Ha ha ha ha.

What am I thinking, what am I thinking...hmmm...well, I'm thinking that this thread which was supposed to be fun and random has turned into something negative that causes more **** than the labour party does.

I'm thinking why do people get wound up about being offended? What offends one person doesn't necessarily offend another. As a great comedian once said, there is no law or prosecution against a person being offended because that is such a lose word and it's different for every person. 'Oh, that is so offensive!' Whoot, whatcha gonna do, call the police? Drag him to court? Who the fudge cares if you're offended? Let it go and grow up!

I'm also thinking that you're probably thinking this stems from that other thread that got closed, in which case you'd be thinking wrong. I watch comedy acts over the weekends, it's very relaxing and a great way to laugh at life, and 'offended' happened to be one of the jokes. As well as gingers being like vampires. Pale, not often seen out in the daylight, sparkle sparkle 'I saw a ginger behind my car and reversed over him. I had sparkles stuck to my wheels for weeks!' I mean, LOL! XDDDDDDD

I'm also thinking that I'm pretty disappointed that thread got closed. I was really enjoying it. I mean why would I post in a thread if it 'offended' me? That makes no friggin sense. For the record, I'd like to make it clear that I was not offened by *member* in any way whatsoever. He was very tactful and respectful in his questions, and although the content of the article he posted is 'offensive' to my religion, it wasn't specifically *member* who was offensive.

Ha ha ha. I'm sorry the whole offend thing is just downright funny to me. I hope I don't offend someone face to face. Can you imagine?
Person:'I find what you just said very offensive'
Me: 'Bwahahahaha!'
._.

I'm also thinking I've given up on this thread being even remotely as fun as it was at the beginning. I miss the days when I'd read other people's posts and try to figure out exactly in what context their thoughts were meant and getting a few laughs out of it. I think people totally missed the point of this thread. Now I read their posts and it's like, oh that's directed at this member, oh that's directed at all of us.

This thread is not for trolling.

NoTroll.jpg

I have also edited this post and will create a new thread, so when people are thinking negative thoughts or feel angry and compelled to come post a line of swear words, they can go do it in the other thread instead of polluting this thread with their negativity.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Its just like being back on the football forum
minus the fun and watch what you say... *shakes head with disappointment*

Good job I'm a City fan, or else i would never have developed a thick skin.

Meg

In honor of MV I shall post something funny!

Oh my gosh snowmen! SQUEE! *bounces around*

Oh gosh i have the hardest final of my life tomorrow. ._. Better study more. Orrr!!!! draw pretty pictures. :wub: OR!!!! find Eb and talk about Dante-ness while having tea. ;)

Was that good MV? :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
My fingers have gone numb and are going to sting like heck when I get back inside. *sigh* The joys of Christmas time...

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Storm Silves;292816 said:
Abso-fricking-lutely awesome! Elder Scrolls V!

My thoughts exactly! Ooooh, can't wait for next November!
-waits-
-waits moar-
Nope, can't do it xD

Also: Aww, my cat's so adorable! I love Christmas time because she gets to snuggle in the stockings :3

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Meg;292837 said:
In honor of MV I shall post something funny!

Oh my gosh snowmen! SQUEE! *bounces around*

Oh gosh i have the hardest final of my life tomorrow. ._. Better study more. Orrr!!!! draw pretty pictures. :wub: OR!!!! find Eb and talk about Dante-ness while having tea. ;)

Was that good MV? :D

Anything with anything mentioned about Dante-ness is good enough for me ^_^ LOL

CT: Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww....:wub: He's so cute!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
No I will not give you my sword so stop asking you little monkey! You can have yours on Christmas!

Uuuuuuuuggggghhhh. I forgot how bad this makes me feel. :sick:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why do I have a feeling that was directed at me?

-edit-
Oh, wait, that was directed at me. When did I go off the staff member list?
And why?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Storm Silves;292858 said:
Black_Marsh_Argonians_by_Suzuchan.jpg

Best. Couple. Ever. Besides Tonks and I. :p
Correction. v They are the best couple ever. v

6f5g6h.jpg

Even if I only think that because they are my babies and that doll took four hours to make. And it's a Christmas present for Danny because he's totally Derek's fanboy. So Christmas present for the most awesome person ever involving the most awesome couple ever with the most awesome doll I have ever made = ultimate win, thus crushing your couple into the dirt with their epicness.

I have no clue what I just said. I'm too tired to think straight right now. ._.

CT: Lulz, I made a pun. :3

+ Ohey, Marcus texted~ <3

+ We're out of soda!
fuuuuuu_RE_Comics_Gifs_Verticals_Etc-s498x387-93636.jpg

Top Bottom