• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Bloomin Xmas!
So much to buy, so little money...

Sorted out downstairs TV. Sorted out upstairs TV. Put glitter on Russian Dolls... now is there anything else.... oh yeah, Nite-Runner and Pixel Dante.
Stupid writers block and stupid Windows XP! :mad:
Oh yeah, Stupid weather. Drowned rat springs to mind.

Meg

Ebony;288439 said:
I'm off to the doctors, then the hospital today :(
I have a bit of time in-between the appointments so I'm gonna go shopping and spend money I don't have to cheer me up! What should I buy???

Oh nos! Are you ok? You should buy....hm. Chocolate is always good. OH OH OH! By more tea for Dante.

CT: What should I do for an hour? !!!!!! I got it.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
*elevator music plays* That's how unproductive my brain is right now...damn! I need to get my @$$ into gear. ._.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Meg;288479 said:
Oh nos! Are you ok? You should buy....hm. Chocolate is always good. OH OH OH! By more tea for Dante.

CT: What should I do for an hour? !!!!!! I got it.

Yeah thanks Meg I'm ok. I had an MRI scan it was ok 'cuz they gave me happy pills before I went in. They play music when your in the machine and apparently I look like a 'rocker' so they put AC/DC on for me it was quite a bizarre experience!

I'm now thinking I apparently look like an AC/DC fan - that's fine with me 'cuz it was either that or Bryan Adams - that would have been hell!

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Wow, I didn't think I'd get comments on my poems...Thank you for taking your time to leave a few comments guys! :wub:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
She shuffled into the dining room, one hand on the cool smoothness of wallpaper. She could feel the immensity of the darkness on her exposed side. Something could come at her from that side-
- or from the wall. Oh, God, he makes things come out of walls. Jenny snatched her hand away from the wallpaper. Nothing was safe. He could grab her from any direction.
Just go!
She staggered forward in the dark and found another empty space - the doorway to the kitchen. Thank God. Now just a few more steps. Turn left around the refrigerator. Good. Now the way was clear until the garage-
She stepped against something warm and hard in the darkness. She screamed.
"You didn't think," the voice like water over rock said gently, "that I would actually let you get there, did you?"
*hysterical fangirl shriek* SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh. my. goodness!!!
I :wub: Julian so hardcore. :wub: :wub: And yeah, he WOULD so totally OWN Dante! And Vergil! And possibly Sparda. 'Cause he's just so @.@
SSSSQQQQQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

-EDIT-
I've been thinking of creating my own forum, but I'm a member of so many DMC forums already. So...I think I'm going to create a TFG forum. And invite all the fangirls to join it.
The fandom is growing (from 65 fics for the past 14 years and suddenly shooting up to over 100 fics in a couple of months! CRAZY STUFF!!) It NEEDS a forum.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
What the hell has my internet charge been increased for?
The signal is cr@p and half of the time all i get it "cannot display web page"... WTF?!

Oh dad, why are you such a bastard?!
I like him
Who asked you for your opinion.
*pokes VB's belly*
VERGIL!!! I told you, i have a sensitive stomach and that hurts!
*pokes again*
*Turns into Nite*DAMMIT!!! >_< :mad: *SCENES REMOVED DO TO TORTURE* I expect that behavior from your brother... not you!
*Sighs*

At least its bed time soon

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
It's not that I don't do the community service, I just forget to ask the supervisor to sign the sheet proving that I actually did it...>_<

Meg

Ebony;288512 said:
Yeah thanks Meg I'm ok. I had an MRI scan it was ok 'cuz they gave me happy pills before I went in. They play music when your in the machine and apparently I look like a 'rocker' so they put AC/DC on for me it was quite a bizarre experience!

I'm now thinking I apparently look like an AC/DC fan - that's fine with me 'cuz it was either that or Bryan Adams - that would have been hell!

I would have just requested no music at all.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
have a good night everyone!
sweet_dreams_cat.jpg

Top Bottom