• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I wish this itching and stomach ache would go away.
I'm a bit sick of the pain...
Man, these headphones are rubbish!

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I need to make this as epic as possible...damn it...why can't I do it? Maybe it's because I keep telling myself I can't so I won't. It has to end, it's my life and damn it, I'm going to be awesome no matter what!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dawwwwww! :D

I'm running behind on my wordcount. I've written buggerall today. NOT! GOOD!

Just read the first five pages of Nichole Richie's 'Priceless'. My mind wandered to my dreamworld (yeah, I got a dreamworld, it is awesome :p) on page two and Mikael was head-ramming a hole through the wall by the last page. And now he's not talking to me because...well, I don't know why, really. Maybe because there actually is someone else out there who is more vain than he is? Vain. Vein. Vain. Vein. WTF? There goes my vocab.

*whisper*

o_O Oh, it's VAIN? Okay then. Well...anyway...my momentary ooh shiny moment aside, everyone knows that main characters are self-inserts of the author. Bella is self-insert-Stephenie, Jenny is self-insert-Lisa, and Harry is self-insert-J.K. Rowling. He IS - she admitted to be more of a tomboy than a girly-girl, and I'm the same, hence my main characters in my novels for the most part being boys. I mean there's Galen (whom I can't help but associate with Nero, because they're both cool but they just lack that...I dunno, that male testosterone oomph, I guess - it's also made me regret ever playing DMC4. Galen was awesome until he started reading like Nero._.), and then there's Joe (my dark side, really he is, but charming all the same), and then there's Mikael/Jeremy/Julian/Guy, whom hates me for giving him four name changes in the past 14 years and also my main muse who likes to be everywhere and mentioned in everything in one form or another...ahem... and then there's Kevin and Kyle, who are basically the epitome of me during my school years (very mischievious little runts, muahaha). And Andrew... I dunno... I think he's that part of me that I either don't want to admit exists, or that I really couldn't give a damn about. I mean the fact that he only got mentioned vaguely after six years of writing the Collins and Firestones (Adam you are awesome for letting me) and that it was only to state that he's the 'lost' Firestone brother that the other two had believed to be dead...well...I digress, I was ranting about Nicole Richie's literature dump.

Everything is shallow. The writing, the characters, the dialogue. EVERYTHING. Do you know when it became passionate? When it was focussed on the main character, Charlotte, and how she could have her way with just a smile, and how guys everywhere were mesmerised by her oh-so-flawless beauty, and how everyone wanted a piece of her and wanted to BE her, and blah blah blah blah.

Point: Nicole Richie is such a Mary-Sue, it's not even funny. No, it's NOT. Bella - now SHE'S funny in all her Mary-Sueness. Charlotte? Makes me want to burn the book and send it in ashes to Nicole. Yeah, I'll say it, even Twilight is better than Priceless. That's how bad it is.

Now, if she'd changed it from a work of fiction to an autobiography, like REALLY an autobiography told from a non-fictional perspective, maybe then I wouldn't have had to beat down the bile. Writing is an artform. GAH DAMMIT when are people going to wake up and smell the coffee?

/end rant.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
What a weird dream...well, all of them are weird since it's their nature not say anything directly, but indirectly though symbolizim and other events. I love them all even if they aren't connected to anything. ^_^

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
He knows I'm going to ask, why can't he just say yes or no already? Maybe he actually wants me to flat out say it to him, instead of getting it from people who listen in on mine and Mattie's conversations.
God, my life really is an open book at that school. Well, my SCHOOL life, anyway. Only my six closest friends know about my home life. That's good, I guess. Even though it doesn't stop people who I don't even know telling me I should ask him out. I will ask him out when I am good and ready! Which will probably be never. I can say I like him to his face, but I can't ask him out. I'm such a ***** that fails at life and is scared of rejection. ._.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Family huh?!
In My room watching CSI.
Dad's in the other room watching... something.
And mum's watching a program about Take That... this house is sad.

Finished my Xmas shopping :D

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
@VB - I'm watching that Take That thing, lol. I'm really annoyed because every scene they are smoking and smoking and smoking even more and I'm like you twats - what happened to those fresh faced going men I saw live when I was 12?! :lol:

I'm now thinking these pills make me sleepy all the time! Now I wanna go to sleep I can't!!!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^I can't stand Robbie Williams. He's so...fake.
I think he is only back to bring them down. (Yesh, conspiracy.)
Tw*ts... I've been thinking that for years.
Mum is only watching it because she became a 'fan' when she saw the Circus on DVD.

CSI...Greg ROCKS!

fon

Crazy Chick
Why didn't you send the contest notice to subscribers? WHY??!!

Stupid f*****g Kotobukiya. Be glad I still buy your stuff :mad:

Top Bottom