• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
No one wants to talk to me! :(
smiley_crying.png

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Wondering if CAPCOM has forgotten how to make games with all this farming out. . .

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
^WTF!?!, fair enough i spose, im just a typical fanboy..who..does..not..like...change hmph :p
there are aspects of it i like and others that will take a bit more getting used to, at least NOW its ready for Virtual Reality (natal joke) man i hate gimmicks:mad:

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
*clutches head in frustration* Man, I am the epitome of epic failure. XD I have trouble concentrating and it's really hard to get anything started. :\

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Time to activate the anti-bitch device.

-slides on headphones-

Yeah, I'm that good :cool:

Also, I wonder if it'll keep raining like this? I hope so; this kind of weather puts me in a great mood.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
New Xbox dashboard...
AGAIN!
I hope they include it on a 360 demo disc, or i won't be having it.

I wish mum would tell me what she wants for Xmas... I'm not friggin psychic! Although, it helps to be one if you live in this house. :lol:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^AWWWWW. Night Spawnshooter.
My Tilly looks a bit like that.

I will never look at Captain Kirk in the same way again

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Yeah, In a love triangle with Mr Spock and Dr. McCoy...
DAMN YAOI!
Plus, I dreamt about William Shatner... I felt pretty uncomfortable watching Star Trek: the Motion Picture

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Tonks;286821 said:
I think my cat got a hold of my favorite book :mad:

And with its reading glasses, is indulging in its engrossing and delightful story. Nah I'm just kidding, sorry.

Uh...Want to write something, but don't know what >_<

aka958

Don't trust people
I don't know why some people are just impossible to talk to. They are so narrow minded that all they do is just complain and complain about the same stuff, doesn't matter that I've already defended myself on that point, they don't care what I said and don't care to counter it but just continues and CONTINUES with the complaining.

The worst part is that I must suffer through it! I can't just walk away for many reason!

And before anyone say anything, no, nothing forum related.

Top Bottom