• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

Ooooooooh my God. Why why why why why why why why!!!! Great now I'm having a panic attack. And I have to take a test soon! I need to be calm. Oh gosh damn it!

aka958

Don't trust people
Faustinasa;286567 said:
I feel like I'm such a thread killer somedays. >_<

"But don't worry, your not the only one. Only I can do it, because I'm THE BEST!" - Jecht

Okay... Jecht's awesomeness aside. You are not alone on that. It feels like I'm killing threads constantly. Just gives me the urge to bump the thread to bring up something new about the topic that people would like to discuss. >_<

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
aka958;286574 said:
"But don't worry, your not the only one. Only I can do it, because I'm THE BEST!" - Jecht
:wub: He's pretty awesome. ^_^

Wow, I'm glad that one guy is gone... ._.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Well, that went easier than i thought.

Great to be home, even if dad is acting like a pr*ck again.

I really need to sort out my room again.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Superman's apperance is getting a reboot due to the "Twilight" era. Normally, I'd back this up with an article but unfortunately I forgot to bookmark it from my homepage...>_< Everything is being modeled off of Twilight, what's wrong with this picture? XD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Meg;286608 said:
*bashes head into wall* Damn it damn it damn it.

That's not encouraging. What happened?

CT: Note to self, if you're going to rock out, take out the headphones so you don't get weird looks.

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;286636 said:
That's not encouraging. What happened?

CT: Note to self, if you're going to rock out, take out the headphones so you don't get weird looks.

XD Has happened to me so many times when I used headphones. I would still be doing the same mistakes if it weren't for my headphones breaking. I like how they look at me with that weird look and I'll just laugh and try to hide how strangely humiliating it is that someone watch me rock out to start with. *hides in the shadows again* :ninja:

Meg

Me at work:

smashfreak.gif

P.S. I am really bored if you haven't noticed.

Top Bottom