• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

aka958;286964 said:
I don't know why some people are just impossible to talk to. They are so narrow minded that all they do is just complain and complain about the same stuff, doesn't matter that I've already defended myself on that point, they don't care what I said and don't care to counter it but just continues and CONTINUES with the complaining.

The worst part is that I must suffer through it! I can't just walk away for many reason!

And before anyone say anything, no, nothing forum related.

I have this problem to! :O

And thanks for clarifying that it had nothing to do with the forum. Its nice to know SOMEONE listens to me. XD

CT: Tired...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'll only ever treat those who deserve respect, with respect.

And my offers of generosity should be accepted. As generosity of any kind, should be met with gratitude.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I want to write so many different things...dunno where to start. Don't have the time.

I love you, Isabel :3

fon

Crazy Chick
Does someone, ANYONE, have a picture of Nelo Angelo holding his sword with two hands (in a normal standing pose)? For the love of God, why did I have to make my zweihander so heavy? ;_____;

(also, are there any good reference pictures of him other than the official render we always see and fanart?)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh nuuuuu, DT has gone gold!!!! DDDDDD: (y'know I'm just kiddin)

SpawnShooter;286893 said:
anyone else seen the new xbox dashboard !?! WTF!!!

Er...no. The dashboard serves as nothing but an obstacle/gateway to my hour or two of epic gameplay, so I don't really take note of it unless I'm comparing my games with those of my friends, or wanting to see what my friends are playing. How do you do that without seeing it if you're faced with it, you may wonder? Well, I have this awesome lack of observation skills. ^_^

Just so it's out in the air and my friends don't get the wrong impression, I've disabled my visitor board. If you're my friend, and you KNOW you're my FRIEND, then rest assured you are still on my friend list.

I did take some people off, though, but I doubt any of you will be hurt about it since we don't ever chat on the forum (or anywhere else, for that matter).

And that's my thoughts in a nutshell for tonight.

Sweet dreams!

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
I been far from the valley and been to the sea and I must say that I miss the nights at the valley...They are so magical but I love mornings near the sea...they are fresh and sweet.

Meg

My God now DT is a gold supporter. I used to love the color yellow, but now I'm getting sick of it. XD

EDIT: @fon: You mean like this?

NeloAngelo.png

Yet another EDIT: Again, if you are going to read my VMs don't tell me you are. Yes, they are public, but to me it is also the equivalence of eavesdropping. You weren't part of the initial conversation, so be considerate and stay out. It ain't that difficult people.

Top Bottom