• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
My Boyfriend is making me watch old episodes of Thundercats. As awesome as they are I'm sleepy, so I'm gonna pretend to be asleep so he switches it off...... *evil grin*

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Ebony;283984 said:
My Boyfriend is making me watch old episodes of Thundercats. As awesome as they are I'm sleepy, so I'm gonna pretend to be asleep so he switches it off...... *evil grin*

Thunder!!! Thunder thunder thunder!!! xD

CT: We're still not done with the check bit. I'm going to shoot myself. Or Elf.

Unintentional rhyme aside, I really hope we finish tomorrow. I'm going to go mad if I have to fill up another page with my stupid signature.

Also. I have a horrible case of writer's block...where's my beta guru? I want to brainstorm!! T_T

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
I love the way Kongregate writes their rules.

"Don’t be a jerk. Embrace this concept, young grasshopper, and the rest of life’s rules will fall into place".

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Soppiness, mushyness, happiness.... 'scuse me, i think I'm gonna be sick.

Ah yes, my faliures as a human being just caused another argument between my mother and I.
I would compare my life to something but the only thing i can think of is trodden in dog turd on the pavement.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Master Vergil;283793 said:
Dawwwwwww!! Wishing you good luck Dani :)
I talked to his best friend, he says he thinks we'd make a good couple! And we went to the library and he walked me home today~ <3 I feel like I'm high right now. *dreamy sigh*

CT: That chicken flat bread from Taco Bell was delicious.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm thinking my zombie Dante noise was more of a pirate noise - arghhh! Then I thought now that's an idea, I'll give Ninja Theory it's 'reboot!' Dante could be a zombie pirate! That's what I call a 'reboot!' if your gonna do something you may as well go over the top.

Now I'm thinking my zombie pirate Dante could wear a nice pirate hat - ultimately stopping the arguments about his hair colour 'cuz you can't see it for his spiffy hat!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I made a Dino Smilie for DSC.
Damn thing is on my Laptop though >_<

I'll plug that hole! At least you can't say that I don't do anything.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Surprise, surprise, they didn't find anything.
Great, my doctor is gonna think that i am some sort of paranoid, delusional hypocondriac.I know, I'll stop taking my meds, then i'll end up in hospital and there will be something wrong with me...
I hate me.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
XD
People are truly ignorant.
That soooooooo made my week. Hats off to the peeps at **. I think I might even like them better than ******. :lol:

fon

Crazy Chick
A shark with a built-in machine gun?
shark.png
Sweet.

Also, that Nero statue by Yamato has finally been released!!! Too bad I don't have any money/it'sreservedforVergilandDantealreadylol.

Top Bottom