• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ja, suuuuuure, of course it'll start pouring down buckets when I finally get time to step out. I don't know if it's just my typical luck or whether it's a sign.

Facebook is under scrutiny again. I need to change my details anyway.

Listening to stories on the radio is making me nostalgic.

*changes station*

Agh. That doesn't help much. I hate this stupid song. They played it every three songs all day every day when I worked for the magazine...and I never could find that damn hidden stereo system of theirs to just smash it to pieces. Fudge. You don't want to listen to ''cause you've had a bad day, you're taking one down, you sing a sad song just to turn it around..." yeah, listening to that crap so often in a high pressure office is enough to drive anyone INSANE. :wacko:
With that said, I kinda miss being an editor.
*siiiiiigh*
o_O
Can nostalgia please just DIE now? :dry:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think, because people are so distressed with DmC and whatnot, that this calls for a very important intervention! I have the secret to inner peace.
Read this at your own discretion.

CALMNESS IN OUR LIVES

I am passing this on to you because it definitely works and we could all use
a little more calmness in our lives. By following the simple advice heard on
the Oprah show, you too can find inner peace.

Dr. Oz proclaimed, 'The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the
things you have started and have never finished.'

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't
finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle
of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Tequila, a package of Oreos, the remainder
of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos and
a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how freaking good I feel right now.
^_^

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I can't be apart of YOUR life when it's convenient only for YOU. And considering it's been four+ years since you've called me - "I'll call you back in two weeks, Danielle, I love you." Four years later and you're just now calling me back. It makes me feel expandable and I know I'm not. Go **** yourself and never call me again. I'm going to be deciding when you're in my life now.

+ He likes me but he doesn't want to go out with anyone right now. *sigh* That makes me feel a lot better. *cries*

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Master Vergil;284210 said:
I think, because people are so distressed with DmC and whatnot, that this calls for a very important intervention! I have the secret to inner peace.
Read this at your own discretion.

CALMNESS IN OUR LIVES

I am passing this on to you because it definitely works and we could all use
a little more calmness in our lives. By following the simple advice heard on
the Oprah show, you too can find inner peace.

Dr. Oz proclaimed, 'The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the
things you have started and have never finished.'

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't
finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle
of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Tequila, a package of Oreos, the remainder
of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos and
a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how freaking good I feel right now.
^_^

xD

Good thing i wasnt the one that started the 13 bottles of wine on my place <.<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
21 May 2011 is the rapture?
Oh. Well then. I must have imagined that Jesus said no one but God Himself knows what day/night the return will be. I highly doubt God would 'riddle' the Bible with 'clues' and 'hints' for humanity to pick up on and find an accurate date. It says 'I will come like a thief in the night', eg. when you least expect it. Jesus could come tomorrow, or in an hour from now, or even in another 100 hundred years. FACT: Humanity doesn't know when Judgment Day is, because God willed it so.
UGH! These Christians with their silly nonsense. Jesus was apparently going to come join us for the millenium, too. So, what, didn't He get the memo? Really. People have taken stupidity to a whole new level.
That aside, I thought they were going to (rumour) release DmC demo in May next year.
D:<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^I dunno, ask Meg?

Well, DUH.
Idjit. :dry: Would any sane and logical person go playing around with a cobra? No. Well that person probably would.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Well, it looks like my hopes to become an honor grad aren't completely crushed...Mrs. Clingan's way cooler than I gave her credit for. I'm happy now...I wonder how long it will last?

fon

Crazy Chick
To everyone who thinks new Dante looks like a bum: "I kill demons and i'm homeless. The hell'd you expect?!"

I assume he's homeless because he's on his own in the trailer and considering if this includes the time when Eva is killed and Vergil disapears. :O
Killing demons is NEVER a clean job anyway. xD

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I just looooooooooove how only the gay boys who committed suicide are getting honored. Let's just forget about the lesbians and bisexuals that killed themselves in the past months, too! All that matters is the gay boys, because they're gay AND they're boys! Because lesbians and bisexuals don't matter nearly as much as the gay boys. Nope, not a ****ing bit.

And that's exactly why I didn't wear purple today. It's "LGBT" pride, not "G" pride. |:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^You mean like a memorial of sorts? Sorry, my English is failing me today, I interpret 'being honored' to mean that they're being raised on a platform and admired and given a honorable place for all to behold/think of, type of thing. I don't see anything honorable about suicide.

CT: I am chef la extraordinaire!!! Honey parsnip mash is a SUCCESS! :D

VD is on tonight. I wonder when hubby is getting home.
I'm gonna put Nightmare on Elm street on. Can't WAIT to watch it! :D

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Master Vergil;284248 said:
^You mean like a memorial of sorts? Sorry, my English is failing me today, I interpret 'being honored' to mean that they're being raised on a platform and admired and given a honorable place for all to behold/think of, type of thing. I don't see anything honorable about suicide.

CT: I am chef la extraordinaire!!! Honey parsnip mash is a SUCCESS! :D

VD is on tonight. I wonder when hubby is getting home.
I'm gonna put Nightmare on Elm street on. Can't WAIT to watch it! :D

Yeah. It said they were "honoring" the six gay boy suicides in the past two months, even though there were fourteen LGBT teen suicides all together in September and October.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Is reading about the above and feeling an air of depression. Suicide, aside, I'm thinking that I hope everything goes okay later. Otherwise I'm going to be hungry as anything >_<

Meg

Hmm....A minor in Speech Communications would be pretty cool. I love giving presentations and feel very comfortable talking in front of crowds. Plus it would fit nicely with my Pro Writing major. It would also benefit me in the workforce. Hmm....I'll have to look into this.

Top Bottom