• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aka958

Don't trust people
Angelo Credo;282321 said:
I...I think I kinda like the pain that comes with getting a tattoo, it makes me feel so...Calm afterwards. x_x

Masochistic? :O

Maybe it's because you can finally relax after that needle has stung you for thousands of times. :p

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Thanks Eb.
9.10am appointment and i am absolutely cr@pping myself

CT: So, the garden has got weeds growing in it, what garden hasn't?! Friggin Idiot.

EDIT: Great another thread to remind me what a loser I am.
A SAD, Lonely, loser.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Not wanting to go to work...it shouldn't be busy tonight anyways so I don't think I have the right to complain XD

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I would rant, but i can't be arse, besides, I'm sick of advice.
You'll find somone someday... No, I won't. The male species finds me repugnant. THEY ALL DO!
Even the Hunchback of NotreDame or Elephant man wouldn't like me.

I even have a theory why i won't ever get married.

So Parents, you really should definitely forget about Grandkids.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;282414 said:
I would rant, but i can't be arse, besides, I'm sick of advice.
You'll find somone someday... No, I won't. The male species finds me repugnant. THEY ALL DO!
Even the Hunchback of NotreDame or Elephant man wouldn't like me.

I even have a theory why i won't ever get married.

So Parents, you really should definitely forget about Grandkids.

Okayyyyyyy.....

FACT: You will meet someone some day that will blow your socks off your feet.

FACT: He will be good lookin.

FACT: He will love you.

FACT: He'll steal you away from your parents and make you happy.

That's not advice, or even encouragement, and I'm not just saying that to make you feel better or just to be nice (I'm not a nice person, really).
I'm TELLING you.
With a personality like yours, Karma is sure to LOVE you and give you what you want sooner or later.
I say so because I'm psychic. Well, not really, but I have a weird tendency to always be proven right when predicting the future love lives of my friends. I kid you not. Always.

CT: ... :/ I forgot.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Fine.
I write three damn reports for you and fix your stupid powerpoint, and this is how you thank me. By telling me that you're not going to help me even though MY report is due tomorrow and you've been promising for weeks!!

**** you. I hate this house.

-sigh- I hope I can find a good book on the internet...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Storm Silves;282431 said:
Why wouldn't I be? That thing was beyond fun to write!

LOL...okies, cos DS is recruiting us back on project asap. I dunno if he's online at the moment though, but he wants to continue it now.

CT: Aih...I'm really so bowled over when I get PMs asking for updates. :wub: I've been procrastinating doing the next chapter for Order of Sparda...as some may know ... *cough* ... so I guess this is the kick up the behind I needed.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Master Vergil;282435 said:
LOL...okies, cos DS is recruiting us back on project asap. I dunno if he's online at the moment though, but he wants to continue it now.

CT: Aih...I'm really so bowled over when I get PMs asking for updates. :wub: I've been procrastinating doing the next chapter for Order of Sparda...as some may know ... *cough* ... so I guess this is the kick up the behind I needed.

Yeah, I know. He sent me a PM, but he's unfortunately not online right now...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
P1010354.jpg

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
What a nerd.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
No no no nononononononononononono! I can't believe I did that! I just closed out an entire chapter of the fic I'm working on! Dammit all! Now I have to do it ALL over! :verymad:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
To the member who said i was cute on FB.
Yeah right, I'll give you a pic and take you to specsavers then we'll see if you have the same opinion!

Top Bottom