• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's so nice going to bed at 1:30am and then being woken up at 4am by a text saying 'there's a ginormous tsunami headed your way'.
WTF. Really, thanks daddy, like I don't have trouble sleeping already.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have a headache in my nose!!! :O
It must be my brain bleeding endorphins into my nasal region from beating Beowulf and advancing three more levels in the span of an hour.
XD

Die, horsy, DIE!

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Beat that horse Clair...er...Chloe...er...forget it.GO...whoever you are!Beat Geryon and take his power.

Hint :

Spam Cerberus attacks for extra damage.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
"He's typing by smacking his hands on the keyboard."
"*laughs* Don't take a typing class, Eggman! You would fail."
"Have you ever played this game... Typing With Mario?!"

XD BrainScratchComms are awesome.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil Bane;280029 said:
Beat that horse Clair...er...Chloe...er...forget it.GO...whoever you are!Beat Geryon and take his power.

Hint :

Spam Cerberus attacks for extra damage.

bd6.gif
I'll keep that in mind...muhahaha >X)

CT: Just about every word I use can now be seen with pun intentions. It's making me laugh so hard I can barely write. I'm kicking some genuine humour into yaoi.

...yeah, I'm actually writing yaoi.
Don't worry, Dante and Vergil are safe.
Nero is emo though so I wouldn't count on him getting through this unscathed.
Hehehehe >:)

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
-sighs-
-stares at Graverobber-
-noms muffin-

I should be doing something mildly productive. Unfortunately I'm mesmerized by my signature :lol:

-stares at Graverobber some more-
I'm obsessed with a drug dealing necrophiliac who sleeps in a dumpster. Proud of me yet, bro? :lol:

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
Karen_Azalea;279436 said:
I'm sorry.
I know you weren't feeling good the last time we talked.

I missed you...

And Tyler, I really do love you so much.

Please get to feeling better. You're making me worried.

I know this is so public, but I don't care. I love you, and I mean it.

Again, sorry...

You have nothing to be sorry about. You were away at the time, so don't apologize. :]

You know it's not your fault when I feel down. No need for you to be upset during times like that.

I love you too, Isabel. More than anything else. I hope you're doing well right now.

You mean everything to me.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ DAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! You guys, you make me wanna cry! D:
*squishysmotherhugsBD&Karen*

CT: Nic? NIC NIC NIC NIC, where ARE you? What is up with Capax? *is freaking out* It's gone offline and I can't get on until some time Pacific time and I don't even know what time I'm in now so....aaaaarrrrrgggh!!!

Also thinking, my beta work is piling up. I'm slacking. Slack is sin, people!

ALSO thinking: Julian must be related to Sparda, too. Or better yet, HE could be Vergil's son. He's got his kind of personality (well, the cold and cutthroat part) and he's got some serious Dante in him too (incredibly entertaining, I mean I just :wub: :wub: :wub: Julian) AND...has anyone else noticed the red, blue and purple lighting that keeps popping up throughout the trilogy? X)
*wants Julian really bad* Gimme my genie NAO! D:<

On a sidenote, now I know why I'm so crazy about Dante and Vergil. I blame Julian. Or Ms. Smith to be more exact.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
This bus is getting far to full for me. I wish people would just p*ss off.
*turns up mp3 player*

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Every day you hurt me and a die a little inside. If it wasn't for the fact that I truly love you, I would be dead right now. I appreciate you and I don't. I love you, and at times, I don't. I'm half and half.

Top Bottom