• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
wanna make an action movie where the hero rams a train into the villain's train and then the trains get tangled up into eachother and then they bang into some more trains and then there's just a big ball of trains rolling around running over stuff

we've already had Pokemon Black & White, and we've had Pokemon Red and a Pokemon Green, so when are they going to make a Pokemon Funkiest Man You've Ever Seen?

Last edited:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh the joys of being sick *cough* truly a wonderful time in life when *cough* you contemplate how and why you got sick. *cough* Did I get sick from hugging her? *cough* Did I get sick because work is filled with sickos who don't wash themselves! *Cough* Was it the... Well I can't type that word but let's just say I was happy afterward. >_> *Cough*
Perhaps it was the weather *cough* or perhaps it was the witchcraft curse placed on me by the alien locked away in my closest? *cough* The world may never- *COUGH!*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
There's something comforting (even if it's baffling, as well) in knowing a writer you feel has superior skills also feels as insecure about their work as you do about yours.

Not that I'd wish that feeling on anyone (okay, yes I would; on the big-headed idiots of the world. They could use some humbling) but it's still comforting. Makes me feel a little better. That, and the knowledge this person has been working on theirs for nearly a decade, and that's probably why their writing flows so effortlessly (which of course means it wasn't effortless in the least.)

Gives me something to strive for. ^^

Goldsickle

Japanese developers confirmed to not support the idea that "games are art".

Hideo Kojima
Atsushi Inaba
Fumito Ueda
Shigeru Miyamoto
Hideki Kamiya

Especially the last one.
Hideki Kamiya will tell you off on Twitter if you call his games "art".

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Me: "Wow, Fallout 4 seems really easy right now. What difficulty am I playing on?"
Game: "Very Hard."
-still not sure if that's real or if the settings are just pretending-

+ Woah, site got stretchy....

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm hoping DOA6 has better character design than DOA5. Most of the new characters were pretty meh to me.

I'm hoping they create a cool new male lead.

Last edited:

Aisen66

you mean like a ninja dressed in white they dont have him in mortal kombat so let the team let them make him and be closer to the sun with pride like scorpion or like the people who live in florida :D

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
you mean like a ninja dressed in white they dont have him in mortal kombat so let the team let them make him and be closer to the sun with pride like scorpion or like the people who live in florida :D
You realize that's Ryu, from Ninja Gaiden...?

Arcade (1989)

NES (1989)

Xbox (2004)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
What is with the chiming sound, computer? ._. Ever since that recent update, it's been doing it every time I open up my laptop--and a couple times while closing it, too.

Wonder if there's some way to disable it...

Top Bottom