• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So thanks to YouTube videos by "The Geek Critique" I am now familiar with the Metroid series. I have to say it's lore is great and believe it or not Samus has been "ordered by men" long before Other M came along. Fight me on it. Well this Memorial Day ended in a fight and I guess it truly started because of me despite the other being drunk and not recalling what happened. I'll take the blame for it.
"A special announcement for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2..." Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!!!!!!

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
So thanks to YouTube videos by "The Geek Critique" I am now familiar with the Metroid series. I have to say it's lore is great and believe it or not Samus has been "ordered by men" long before Other M came along. Fight me on it. Well this Memorial Day ended in a fight and I guess it truly started because of me despite the other being drunk and not recalling what happened. I'll take the blame for it.
"A special announcement for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2..." Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!!!!!!
It would serve you well to actually play Metroid Prime to go really, really deep into the lore. Prime has the best lore I've ever seen in video games. Scan something, you learn a little more about Metroid. I wish more companies do that.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
why does that woman in the battlefield trailer look like a mad max character

why does she have a robot arm

why is she wearing eye paint

why is she using a board with spikes coming out of it

why is WW2 treated as some steampunk war
I didn't see it as a "totally" accurate interpretation of WW2. Instead, I saw it as Bad Company 3, which is what people have been begging EA/D.I.C.E for. I think EA/D.I.C.E. is combining the ideals of the BFBC series, with the numbered Battlefield series to create one awesome game. Rumor is that a Battle Royale mode is being built into BF5, but so far, we haven't seen that, yet.

I also saw it as lots of customization, and a few YouTubers are saying as much, here's JackFrags...

You can customize everything from character(s), to weapons, to VEHICLES. YES, your ****ing tanks. :cool: It's also worth noting, that Drift0r and other YouTuber(s) touched on why the "woman" gender is in the game...

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
>Bethesda teases a Fallout thing
>Fallout 3 turns 10 years old this year
>Fallout 3 recently removed from PS Now

hmmmmm

----------

Ever notice how in interviews and stuff whenever actors/writers/directors/etc describe characters from their movie, when they describe a male character they'll give you a novel and a half about them but when they describe the female characters its just "yeah she's really strong and badass. Okay that's it next character-" because they don't actually know how to write women?

Last edited:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
@Angel our a/c was a big fan that didn't quite do what it needed to lol it was so wonderful to meet you guys. Your boys are lovely!
Aw thanks! Live with them lol!

Was great to meet your tribe too - legit in awe of your child-juggling abilities. In the car on the way home Josh suddenly went, "so when am I meeting Seth?"

He's such a moron sometimes...

Top Bottom