• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Hi everybody.
Yup, i'm okay. Thanks for the concern. I did pretty much cr@p myself. However, I'm back on MSN and ready for anything :D
Some people have no shame.

Cv:Oh that photo *sniggers* :lol:
I sleep better with the tv on. I dunno why.

Meg

I can do this! I have a plan. I'm gonna see it through. Its closer than I think....well actually, no, its gonna take forever. Oh well.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I dun wanna eat mah grandma! D:

CT: Anyway, how long has it taken you, bro? Three hours? Meh, I don't really care. GTA IV sucks balls anyway.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Hurrah!
The phone I want has EVENTUALLY came into stock on o2 and I found the shoes I want in the sale today! 1/2 price! I am happy - shoes make me happy!

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
mind:...............................oh my god what the f*** are these dots doing here................................

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Why can't I tough it out? This has been the best thing I've ever done...ever and I still see the need to beat myself up and tell myself that it's no good.

Damn I hate me ._.

aka958

Don't trust people
Tonks;254541 said:
Why can't I tough it out? This has been the best thing I've ever done...ever and I still see the need to beat myself up and tell myself that it's no good.

Damn I hate me ._.

Tonks, your just jealous over yourself. You know your awesome and that makes you jealous. When your jealous you say to yourself you haven't done a good job. :p

Top Bottom