• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
Need something to do need something to do need something to do..... Someone give me a sig request please? :lol: Probably the only day I'll have time to do them. :lol:

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Yay for serious ear infections...this wouldn't have happened if you had just taken me to the goddamn doctor like I asked three weeks ago.

Meg

No John Cabot University, no thank you! If I wanted to go to your school I would have requested more information a year ago instead of marking your annoying e-mails as spam!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Rant ahead, folks!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! You say you're gonna RESTRICT who I can talk to on here?! Um, first of all, no. Just no. That ain't right. Second of all, who the f*ck are YOU to tell me something like that?

You say, of all people to restrict me of, you say I can't talk with Tonks. I will GLADLY disobey you, my good sir and madam, because quite frankly you honestly don't understand. And for that, I pity you.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
I'm a thread killer...where?Excactly where did I pick it up?Did I play to much "Altered Beast"?Did I wtch too much "The Infected"?Did I overdosed in nanomachine-killers like Vamp?

Ah...I seriously don't know...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
DB, you aren't a thread killer. You just tend to make threads that don't attract any attention (because of obscurity) and usually end up posting in threads when all is already said and done.

Really, it's just a case of bad luck. Happens to me all the time at other forums.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
nononononono!Lately,I get the feeling that my posts freeze something...or it might be the summer heat...ara?It's summer already...ah...the cicadas...

Anyway...Hai!Next is the King Kong Duo.Good Luck-

eh...what?The show ended?Oh well,I'll try this one.

Hey!Next is the Hannya Duo.Good Luck!

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
DreadnoughtDT;254034 said:
Rant ahead, folks!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! You say you're gonna RESTRICT who I can talk to on here?! Um, first of all, no. Just no. That ain't right. Second of all, who the f*ck are YOU to tell me something like that?

You say, of all people to restrict me of, you say I can't talk with Tonks. I will GLADLY disobey you, my good sir and madam, because quite frankly you honestly don't understand. And for that, I pity you.

What did I do? ._.

Osaka

trollololol
I. WANT.

pa.175434.2.jpg

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm baaaaaaack!

Gah! what a waste of time that trip was...
I bought a football shirt for my dad, i didn't even get a please, thank you or kiss my a**.

Everywehere i went there were 'happy couples'.
So i went into the cathedral, and prayed to God to stop rubbing my unhappiness and lonliness in my face... i wish i hadn't bothered.
The seemed to show up all the more!

Come on... cut me some slack!... PLEASE?

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I forgot. Dar and Vic are gone. ;_;
Where are they?
Some time space rift thing that Chaos sent them to.
Doing what?
Doing "it", apparently. Victor had no say in the matter.
When does he ever? *rolls eyes*
*shrugs* That time he got drunk and cornered Daryl?
The phrase "The more drunk I am, the more bisexual I get" comes to mind.
He said that when he was wasted before.
He did?
Yup.
Hm... You know, drunken words/actions are things the sober mind wants to say/do.
Kind of makes me doubt his straightness.
Me, too. But whatever. I have Krys.
Speaking of her...
Whatever aphrodisiac Dar put in that cake was wonderful. Awesome two days was awesome.
I bet.

Top Bottom