• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
I'm tempted to eat a whole jar of baby pickles plus the juice, then start screaming something about their devilish brood are hatching in me, then throw everything up onto my mom's floor. That sounds like classic mothers day.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Good god I almost want to play the godawful SNES version of Final Fantasy IV just so I don't have to torment myself with attempting to fill the bestiary, because someone thought it was a good idea to not raise the encounter rate of super rare enemies unless you steal Sirens from one specific enemy in a dungeon that you can't enter again after you go through a dungeon later, and unless you get 99 of the frigging things you're never going to get a Pink Tail to get the best weapon in the game and ARRRRRRRRRRRRGH.
Whoa. I uh... I think your rage broke there.
Skylar. Now is not the time.
Yeah, I noticed. I'll uh... I'll leave you be. I uh... I have to go make dinner for Mars.

You do that. Preferably with less human liver this time.
*eye twitch* Not funny.

Aisen66

im thinking i should get in contact with the playstation site and tell them in 2012 while i was sitting in gordons cage someone wrote messages on my account there who wanst me i want them to know it and still i dont even know what they wrote cant log in into that account anymore in the devil may cry playstation forums wich i dont think exists anymore because of mundus and im thinking i have to do 50 more hours overtime writing on these forums i need three more nickels to take you all to dinner on a spaceship :angel:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
There was a storyline called Superman Red/Blue where he split into two seperate entities with two different powersets and outlooks on life.

I'd be curious if someone wrote a superman story where he had those powers/outlooks from the start.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So the writing and posting of my Original work is going good. I'm getting it out there and I'm proud of myself. Funny thing is, I meant to write it as a very Power Rangers like story, but it is turning into a love story. I can't help it, love stories are where I flourish.
Also I looked at my past original stories and they are filled with "powerful," "mostly independent" women. I did not intend for that to happen, but it's a product of what I grew up around it seems. If anyone is interested in reading what I've posted so far, hit me up. (The first few chapters were touched up by Rebel Dynasty too. :thumbsup:) Now that I got my shameless plug out of the way-

Also, music from Inuyasha makes me cry. There, I said it! :eek:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Finding a pretty cover of a song that's only had 30 sec of it covered is so disappointing. Being told "you should just cover it yourself" when your search for a full version is fruitless is...even worse. Because, on one hand, yeah that'd be awesome to have a full version of. But, on the other, my voice is annoying and I haven't sang in front of anyone in years and the last thing I want to deal with is public humiliation. But...y'know...I appreciate the vote of confidence.

+ Why does this game keep lagging???

Viper

Premium
I just have no luck with papercraft. When I finally found one that actually wasn't so hard to cut out, I ruin it by accidentally smudging ink with glue, making the character look like he has runny mascara. And then certain parts refused to stick together, making it all too much pain in the ass, so I gave up.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I survived!

Okay, it wasn't the most strenuous babysitting I've ever done. Just tediously long. And the fact that being around anyone for long periods of time--kid or adult--wears me out, regardless. Luckily these are some of the easiest kids I've ever looked after, and one of kiddo's friends, besides.

That said? I'm probably going to sleep good tonight. :dead:

+We WILL finish editing FotS tomorrow.

...We? :cautious:

Why does this legitimately keep happening? Have I officially gone round the bend? Am I past the point of no return? Or is this of the temporary variety, as I so hope think?

++Going to bed, now...:sleep:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
So I finally gotten my drawing figurine and I'm a bit disappointed. >.> Not all the pieces are with it and the quality is not that great. *sigh* Oh well, at least it'll help me practices. heh....Now I want to write...the hell brain. -.-

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've been doing the same thing myself. I could talk to work friends or online friends but then they will know my faults. That, notion alone terrifies me... I've said to much! :eek:

I don't feel well. :'(

I don't mind people knowing what's wrong with me, because I know they care. I don't see sharing your problems as a weakness, though I am selective about what I tell to whom.

CT: Just beat Final Fantasy IV for the first time. Zeromus was a bitch and I nearly game over'd thanks to his freakin' Big Bang move. Edge was facedown on the floor for 90% of the fight. :/

Top Bottom