• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I really need to stop over-analyzing things.

+C'mon, Amazon orders. I can't send out gifts or rearrange my shelves until everything gets here. Why is waiting such agony?

++Please let no kids come to the door today. Getting pretty sick of them ramming it open (and the hubby forgetting to bloody well lock it).

I. Want. Quiet. Or there will be this guy :devil: to pay.

+++Why am I procrastinating?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
That moment when the only other guy in the room cracks a joke about going super Kamehameha and nobody gets it but you. LOL
I had to tell hubby it's another scenario like 'I'll take this potato chip and eat it', only this time he's alone on the other end.

+Yo, ladies, exchange your track pants for tights and do flat-tum exercises to Michael Buble's 'Feeling Good'. It's like a choreographed sexy dance on the floor. XDDD

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Well well.

15cimhl.jpg

Only the third time in my life that it snows here. Pretty rare, at 5 mins from the sea. Nice change of scenery, I gotta say.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just checked through my search history for today.

Goldfish, playboy bunnies, the word prepone, Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Jimmy Carr, aortic dissection and the difference between sea and ocean.

This is what happens when you drunk-Google, people. Nothing makes sense anymore.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I shouldn't have bought that DMC graphic novel. :nailbiting:

I've found so many awesome fan-comics and fan-vids for this fandom in the last two days that I feel like I've been on a non-stop devil may cry binge.
JUST.CANT.GET.ENOUGH.

No it's not weird to play videogame OST for background music at a BBQ. Honest, it's not.

This is not going to derail me. I'm on a mission and I'm going to complete it. I said I'd do this and so I am. :angel:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Hadn't it been for Aldo, Giovanni & Giacomo I would have never discovered this band. This song in particular was the background music for one of my favorite scenes from their movies, and every time I listened to it, I got nostalgia. It's as good as I remembered it.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Yes. Finally a game where the zoom-in effect is applied ONLY to the rifle's scope instead of the whole screen. Why don't more developers do this, it's how it should be, gives a feeling of realism.

msel93.png

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I wish writing was more of a visual art form. I'd love to do a writing stream, but...honestly, it'd probably just be a stream of me repeatedly listening to the same songs, occasionally playing candy crush, and then staring blankly at a word doc in between going to make tea for two hours straight. Also there's spoilers to think of....

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well, tonight's the last night I can pull off staying up late. Come Monday, it's back to reality.

Aside from the 6:30 wake-up, why do I see Mon-Fri being more relaxing than the past 2 1/2 weeks have been? I have a feeling the paradigm has forever shifted where weekends are concerned, however. :unsure:

+I wonder if I can finish proof-reading by the end of next week?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I wish writing was more of a visual art form. I'd love to do a writing stream, but...honestly, it'd probably just be a stream of me repeatedly listening to the same songs, occasionally playing candy crush, and then staring blankly at a word doc in between going to make tea for two hours straight. Also there's spoilers to think of....
You know, I've been seriously considering doing the same thing. It can be done, too. I follow a whole bunch of writers on Twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/final_boss_editing/videos/all is one of them.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
You know, I've been seriously considering doing the same thing. It can be done, too. I follow a whole bunch of writers on Twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/final_boss_editing/videos/all is one of them.

It seems like it'd be fun, right? The only thing that concerns me is that, when I'm writing, I can't talk out loud or I'll lose my train of thought, so it'd be a totally silent stream unless y'all could hear my music. Also, given the way I write, I'd either be very productive or not at all which means it'll either be really interesting or very dull, probably. I guess I'm also slightly worried about being judged? Because you can believe I'll sit there rewriting a sentence 12 times and still be unsatisfied.

Edit: Signed up for Picarto and got permission to stream a bit of beta reading. Maybe I'll give it a try tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Top Bottom