• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It's so good that he'll actually be here for mine and kiddo's birthdays this year. Not that I plan on doing much celebrating for mine, but it'll be nice just the same. Oh, and Mother's Day! I can't freaking remember the last time I actually got to enjoy it. ^^

+Looks like it's warmed up a bit today. Perfect weather for puppy-sitting.

++That shoe's gotta drop sometime...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
That's kinda how I felt about Morrigan at the end of Origins,

Wait, Morrigan left? What...why...? Okay, I need to look into buying the other DA games when I have money that's not being reserved for cosplay materials, because now I'm reeeeeeaaaaaally curious. I mean, seeing Hawke made me curious, but now I'm even more curious.

Thinking:
Finished Trespasser and everything is pain. If it was a novel, it'd be called "How To Kill Qunari And Deal With Your Boyfriend's Status As A God". Except the end of the book would be torn out because that's what you did to me, BioWare! How am I supposed to get over this if you won't tell me how it all ends?! ...why couldn't my character have a happy ending for once? T-T So much pain...so many feels....

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Wait, Morrigan left? What...why...? Okay, I need to look into buying the other DA games when I have money that's not being reserved for cosplay materials, because now I'm reeeeeeaaaaaally curious. I mean, seeing Hawke made me curious, but now I'm even more curious
I would definitely recommend them. The Dragon Age games are some of my favorite RPGs.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
13091930_911197288990619_4475807708106615846_n.jpg

All the gifts my best friend got me for my birthday. From a paint set and sketchbook supplies, to comic books and Mountain Dew.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Once there was a crossover fanfic between Harry Potter and DMC with Dante being Aberforth's grandson.

that was an interesting hook.

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.
I feel like this election cycle is a test to see how dumb Americans really are, if we elect Donald Trump we fail the test. Lets please show the rest of the world that we're not the dumb Americans that we've been stereotyped as being.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I don't know what it was, but yesterday seemed to be a good day for revisions. Two chapters edited in one day doesn't happen very often. ^^

+We seriously need to get a dog again (just, y'know, when it's affordable). I forgot how therapeutic they are to be around.

++I should probably get some housework done...:unsure:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Making pasties in the middle of the night is kinda fun. Finally found a dough recipe that isn't hell to roll out. Now hopefully it all tastes good.

+ Starting over on a game you just finished is weird. Like "what the heck? I'm only getting 10 XP a kill and doing 20 dps? I was just gaining 1000 XP and doing at least 1ooo dps before". Well, yeah, brain. That was before. When you weren't at level 1. -shakes her head-

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Oh, this can't be good...

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2016/04/psns_raking_in_more_cash_than_the_entirety_of_nintendo

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2016/04/sony_has_now_shipped_a_staggering_40_million_ps4_consoles

It's pretty much almost a monopoly at this point.

PS4 Neo, PS4 Turbo, PS4 Alpha, PS4 Ultra -- if it gets to that point, and if NX and XBox One Mega fail to make a dent on Sony's share of the marketplace... I think I just might end up quitting gaming altogether.

The above console listings were a joke, and not part of the actual articles in the links at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jak
Top Bottom