• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Apparently sleep and I are at odds again. ._. What did I do to tick it off this time?

+Torn between revising WoN and keeping up with my word count for FotS. Technically I could use the revisions as part of the word count, but mainly I want to see if it takes more than the 30k I set to finish FotS, so...:unsure:

++At some point today, I need to take a nap. :sleep:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Rebel Dynasty Couldn't you make a note of what your word count was pre-NaNo and then just subtract that from the final total once you finish the story? Then you could do both....

Thinking:
This camera is utter rubbish. Who thought it was a good idea to put the focus button on the lower half of the take picture button? Every time I try to take a pic, it attempts to focus instead and makes everything look like a fuzzy blizzard. :| Maybe 1 in 10 pics come out clear. Maybe. More like 1 in 15. Ugh.

+ Gotta write up that list.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So Microsoft's all like "hey, beta's closed, everyone go home; servers are offline". And we're all like "-sits back, kicks feet up on table and refuses to leave the server- According to whom?" :laugh:

...no, seriously though, I'm surprised they haven't kicked us out yet. ...guess I'll leave it on while I'm running errands.

Edit: And...that's it. The end. It's all over a whole hour and thirty-nine minutes later.
Gods be damned, I told myself I wasn't going to cry. :'(

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Gods, Fairy Tail--the fifth season will be the death of me. So much freaking suspense!

Thank gods Raven Tail wound up disqualified, but of course that Obra dude clearly was a puppet...so where did the little puppet master scuttle off to, I wonder? And I swear to freaking gods, between the council going after Jellal, and others (Milliana and Kagura) having an old vendetta against him, I'm just sitting here like, "For the love of god, Erza! Get the **** over there, explain the whole damn situation this time (about him being possessed by Ultear's magic in the first place) and keep this **** from getting any more complicated than it already is. Someone's gotta have his back, here. Better yet, Ultear should swoop in and fix everything; reformed or not, the horrors Jellal committed in the past are owed largely to her. Breaking him out of prison is one step on the path to atonement--she needs to fix this. I'm so sick of him constantly being on the run/in hiding/in jail for things beyond his control. Seriously, my feels can't take much more of this. :'(

On the awesome side of things--Erza and Laxus are freaking power houses! ^^

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I know I always make jokes about the bread sponge eating the fridge when I make bread, but it actually happened last night. :| Had to scrub out the cupboard earlier before Stilts could accidentally eat some (can't afford to pay for kitty surgery, atm), but I think I only lost about half a cup of the sponge, so that's not too bad. ...guess it was the universe telling me to stop making jokes. ._.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
So sick of the people screaming "white washing" when it comes to the casting of Scarlet Johansson as Kusanagi in Ghost in the Shell. I just see it as them wanting to cast someone with star power. Plus, I'm pretty sure Kusanagi's ethnicity was never crucial to her character. Just the fact that she was a badass cyborg who ALSO allegedly changed bodies completely to even ones of different gender. So, they could keep everything the same, and it still make sense in the lore.

No one bitches when Japan does the same exact thing though.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
So sick of the people screaming "white washing" when it comes to the casting of Scarlet Johansson as Kusanagi in Ghost in the Shell.

I've just come to this point where I literally ignore and dismiss all complaints, because I quite honestly don't give a **** anymore.

I mean just think about all of the movies that are being remade, and games for that matter. They're different versions, different interpretations, but they don't make the original version any less meaningful. I don't have to accept that Christian Bale is Batman if I don't like him in the movie, because there are other actors that have played that character. Therefore, does it really matter? Would it really matter if there was a movie version of black Spiderman, Miles Morales? No, not really. Why? Because the other movies still exist, so I can go watch Peter Parker as Spiderman. Same thing with the new Ghostbuster's movie. It doesn't take anything away from the original movies, because you're free to not watch them or acknowledge them if you don't like them. They can do a lot these days in films and games, and there's always different adaptations of things. I don't see the point in people complaining so much when there is so much choice. It's like they can't be happy without complaining, despite the fact that sex or race is NOT the issue for plenty of reasons I just mentioned.

Top Bottom