• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sooo...mum and I were talking about how much math I have left to do on my Halloween cosplay--and how I still have to sew everything together and cut some stuff out and buy some other stuff--and she convinced to complete my cosplay from last year instead (which I can't remember why I stopped working on). Looking through all the pieces I cut out...I...can't remember wtf goes where. o_O I think these pieces are a skirt...? I'm not...I can't...why didn't I label these? :banghead: *just gonna wing it and see what happens* I has a bad feeling about this....

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Currently working on a quirky little story for Halloween.

I'll use mobile phones needing to be charged when the battery is low as an analogy for how I feel right now.

@Sparda's rejected son Japanese Spider-Man might be compensating for something with having that giant robot. Or should I say, lack of something.

Viper

Premium
By chance I found out Reuben Langdon played a henchman in 3 episodes of Martial Law, one of TV series I loved to watch with my dad ages ago.
Dan Southworth played a thug in one episode, though with so many episodes and both Dan and Reuben being uncredited, I doubt I would find out in the course of this lifetime which episodes those were.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Currently watching the latest The Walking Dead episode, and so far, Eh.
Won't say anymore because I don't know how to use the spoiler function on here ^^;

Ugh, I have a visible hole in my tooth, chipped the filling where the hole now is. Here's me hoping it doesn't get any worse otherwise it might call for an extremely expensive dentist visit. -.-

*is craving something sweet*
Ughhh...cheeeeeeeesecaaaaaaaaaaaake~

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Soooo...Gran has completely ignored the fact that she promised to mail a friend's b-day present today...because there was six people in front of us at the post office. /== Someone really needs to point out to her that six people at a usually super busy post office is like...nothing. I'd do it, but I don't feel like being yelled at again. *goes to read and write and do stuff instead*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
'Tis the chapter that never ends; yes, it goes on and on, my friends! Y'see, I started writing it, not knowing it would be so long, and I'll continue writing it, until they ring the gong...

Curse me if you must, for getting the tune stuck in your head. Welcome to my hell. :laugh:

But seriously...I need to wrap this sucker up; it's driving me nuts.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Well, we finally got our hair cut and went to the bank (ermagerd, the lady would not stop talking; she was nice, though). And, after some ranting, went to the post office. Sadly, they were out of Batman stamps, but I got the gift mailed. Also got Jinx E.'s picture a new frame. Yay. *needs to get Stilts a frame and put up a picture of him*

+ I can has take out for dinner plz? Seriously, I don't give a hoot about "low carbs" right now. I needs comfort noms. *dives headfirst into an ice cream filled swimming pool*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Why do people who display their artistic creativity on the web (accepted by millions) are so surprised, shocked, upset, annoyed, when someone steals or uses their work without permission.

People displaying their work should go in with the understanding it will be used without permission ALOT.
That's what watermarks are for. Prevent and discourage copying/stealing.

CT:
Gotta go get his eye tests done in an hour and he's sooooo sick as it is. I wonder if they might reschedule it? I hope parking isn't too much, incase they do.
+I hope he comes with. I'm not feeling all that hot either so it would be nice to have someone carry the big boy other than me.
++Athletics day was good. I didn't know my kids had that much spunk in them, eish!
+++Stupid USB won't work so no idea how I'm going to help her do her scrapbook thing for Brownies tonight :( :( T_T

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
One x-mas present complete! One and a half chapters of beta reading left! Am feeling really creative about sewing! I can do this! I am motivated, Vergil; I am motivated! :D

...but do I have to get up? T-T

+ For some reason I really enjoy making chicken stock. o_O It's kinda perplexing....

Top Bottom