• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I have suddenly grown an addiction to malteasers... I went through about 10 bags in 2 weeks... The big ones too.

Anyone miss me in the short time I stopped posting? Eh? Eh? I know some of you can't live without my twisted humour and insanity.

You're right, General! It just wasn't the same without you. *Sobs hysterically*

:laugh:

Malteasers are pretty addicting...:cautious:

CT: Damn it all, stop editing, and get to the good stuff, already! We're on a fight scene, woman!

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
@Jak

It's not the they're beneath me i have the mindset of but their obscene arrogance in thinking the decisions of others are so wrong that i see as so repulsive, especially when those choices of others have absolutely no effect on them whatsoever.

For example PERSON A: Oh you like/dislike_______?
Well you should be a little more evolved then that. My ideas are called evolution, it's purely stupid to enjoy it the way it is.

It's attitudes like that just makes me wanna stick my foot up their butt & twist.

But then i realise something very obvious.

If their ideas were so brilliant in the 1st place then it would've been used in that particular instance, creating that particular product & PERSON A would probably be part of the creative team.

Yet instead the PERSON As are just another loud mouth on 1 of billions of forums across the web talking trash & trying to pass it off as revolutionary when the fact is their ideas are just as worthless as the next person
i know. i was being an pretending to be a woman's disposable hygiene product. i really do get irritated with people who think that their voice is somehow stronger or smarter than others. but the best you can do is shrug it off. because chances are, once they're there, its damn near impossible to strike them off the high horse they planted themselves on

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Mmm...apples...so full of juice and joyness. <3 *feels like Ryuk every time she eats an apple*

+ Yes, I know I haven't gotten that chapter to you, yet, honey. My internet was out most the day I wanted to send it to you and I started re-editing the entire thing. I didn't think you'd have a problem with it. *munches apple*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well, that makes up for my lack of productivity, yesterday. Remember, Rebel--the more you get done, the closer you get to resolving their issues, and the closer you get to resolving their issues, the happier we'll all be!

...It's times like these where I'm positive I'm going crazy. :cautious:

Hahahahahaha! Going? I say that as if I haven't arrived at my destination, already. :laugh:

Maxman

Mmm...apples...so full of juice and joyness. <3 *feels like Ryuk every time she eats an apple*

+ Yes, I know I haven't gotten that chapter to you, yet, honey. My internet was out most the day I wanted to send it to you and I started re-editing the entire thing. I didn't think you'd have a problem with it. *munches apple*
Can I have an apple too ? Mmmhhhh Apple !

@Rebel Dynasty ARRRRRR YOU GURL GIMME ZEE COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GRRRRRRRRR

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
At times like now, I wish I didn't have the kind of personality where I see something that I like, then I have to buy lots of the same thing, but in different colours or scents or designs. I'm lucky that I have the room for buying lots, but sometimes I wonder if I'll become like those people seen on TV shows like Extreme Hoarding. :laugh:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I say "was" because when I hit puberty, she saw I had no problem just grabbing her wrists or wrenching any weapon out of her hands to stop her from hitting me.
You're awesome, seriously.

Thinking:
My feet hurt. OTL And still so much to do.... *sighs* Okay, I can do this! *motivated* I hope. *not so motivated*
I listen to this song whenever I feel the way you do:
(It actually kinda works)

+ I don't reeeeaaaalllyyyy feel like going out. Even though I feel better.

Top Bottom