• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Grandma is doing better now that mean less worrying for mom and yelling at my aunts. Lol

Ct: I heard a song called " What does the fox say?" Thanks to my hubby and now it's stuck in my head. Toss in some dmc and all is see is DmC Virgil singing the song to Dante. Lol go watch it. It's funny and weird

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
They're rereleasing the original Harley Quinn comics? D: Want! *grabby hands* Must. Go. To. Bank. Tomorrow.

+ Telling Gran I'll be cooking all the recipes I mention in my fic during NaNo: totally cool. Telling Gran I'm aiming for 100k words: slightly less cool. Telling Gran I'm doing NaNo at all: end of her world. Honestly, I'd be more worried about what 100k plus baking a ton of sweets will do for me than NaNo in general. >_>

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
um...either?
Well if you are someone who generally likes school functions like prom and other dances ect and you think you would have a good time then I would say go , If you don't like those kind of things or don't think you will have a good time the don't go.
Just my two cents, hope it works out for ya

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
should i go to prom...?

Well...my prom sucked, but you never know. Yours might be awesome. It's worth going to, though, if only just to see what it's like. =)

Thinking:
Thanks, Stilts. :/ Totally what this clafoutis needed: cat tongue right in the middle of the batter. -_-

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Wish I knew what I'd done to damage my neck while just being asleep.

Weird about a friend; apparently he thinks I'm one of the coolest people he knows but... can't accept certain stuff about me. And he should probably be more tolerant considering what he is.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm excited for Watch_Dogs and it reminds me of this show called Persons of Interest that I'm a fan off so i hope the show has a reference to it.

a lil tongue in cheek never hurt anybody :p

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
i don't WANT to go. but people keep asking me and telling me to go. like its some sort of moral obligation i owe to myself

If you don't want to go, and you don't think you'll regret your decision, then there's no need to force yourself.

CT: Well, you've gone and done it again; open mouth, insert foot. -_-; How do I always manage to say the wrong thing? That certainly isn't how I meant it...

Last edited:
Top Bottom