• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Wondering whether or not I should sign up for this little modeling gig my friend's telling me about when she's not making me her guinea pig subject for photos.

1653868_525874400856245_1788103615_n.jpg

1920225_527852020658483_1548938339_n.jpg

Can't say I don't like taking sexy looking photos :tongue:

A guilty pleasure.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
So I'm over 30 and drinking cherry VK. I'm not young enough to be classed as a chav right now so what am I??

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: I have half of my gaming computer now just need to get the other half. Which is the minor stuff and MOST EXPENSIVE! But, soon I'll to join the master pc gaming race. BWAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Why do some gift cards only have a £250 maximum balance? It's so annoying having multiple gift cards for the same store taking up space in my wallet that could be used for a different card.:shifty:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Happy birthday, Ieyasu! ^^; I wish I'd known sooner, lol!

CT: Does it make me evil for giggling when the first two reviewers for the last chapter I wrote basically had the exact same reaction? Oh, and said reaction was to the cliff-hanger I left them with....BWAHAHAHAHA! :laugh: It wasn't even my master plan to begin with. XD

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Meh, people are mean. Does my newest character really look that derpy? ;~;
it's just that to me he looks cross eyed in your avatar. XD I'm sure he's fearsome it's just the eyes.

CT: I have half of my gaming computer now just need to get the other half. Which is the minor stuff and MOST EXPENSIVE! But, soon I'll to join the master pc gaming race. BWAHAHAH!!!!!!!
what if you own both? I'm a glorious peasant?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Happy birthday, Ieyasu! ^^; I wish I'd known sooner, lol!

CT: Does it make me evil for giggling when the first two reviewers for the last chapter I wrote basically had the exact same reaction? Oh, and said reaction was to the cliff-hanger I left them with....BWAHAHAHAHA! :laugh: It wasn't even my master plan to begin with. XD
Thank you! :3

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
I just got criticized by my mother for not having a girlfriend - said I'd be a lot happier if I had someone. Well, I don't see why that would be the case. I've never had a girlfriend before, and never felt the need to have one. It may well be that I will find somebody in the future, but I don't see it as a necessity. I know that she had a rough time since the divorce, and I know she could not see herself keep on living without somebody, but I really don't get that. Aside from not having that emotional urge, I don't feel the need to bring another life or lives into this overcrowded world. Call me cold, but I almost never fall in love. Last time was when I was eleven or so. It's like Halley's Comet.
You know, I'm happy my mother found somebody again, but I think it's like some kind of addiction: if you've never been dependent on anybody, maybe the urge to find somebody to love is far weaker. Either that, or I'm just not human. I'd be okay with that :p

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Played through some of FFX today for my Gf . We had a field day laughing at the mega cheese of the Machalania make out scene

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well, damn...

One of my favourite stores back home burnt down. This is the second time their downtown location has gone up in flames (not in the exact same spot, obviously).

I was looking forward to popping in there during the summer, which is when I'd be going down again. I feel so bad for the owner; I liked her a lot, spent a lot of time volunteering there and buying stuff there (it's a multicultural spiritual shop....I have over a hundred crystals and gemstones from there, statues, nick-nacks, etc...not to mention half of my bookshelf). On the plus side, she still has her retreat on the outskirts of town, so at least I can still pop in on her, and see how she's holding up.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I just got criticized by my mother for not having a girlfriend - said I'd be a lot happier if I had someone. Well, I don't see why that would be the case. I've never had a girlfriend before, and never felt the need to have one. It may well be that I will find somebody in the future, but I don't see it as a necessity. I know that she had a rough time since the divorce, and I know she could not see herself keep on living without somebody, but I really don't get that. Aside from not having that emotional urge, I don't feel the need to bring another life or lives into this overcrowded world. Call me cold, but I almost never fall in love. Last time was when I was eleven or so. It's like Halley's Comet.
You know, I'm happy my mother found somebody again, but I think it's like some kind of addiction: if you've never been dependent on anybody, maybe the urge to find somebody to love is far weaker. Either that, or I'm just not human. I'd be okay with that :p
Just go at your own pace. I didn't bother with dating till I was out of school, and even then, I wasn't purposely looking for someone to date, and now I've found someone really nice.

I'm not saying you should be with someone though, or the usual 'give it time and it will happen'. If you don't want to be with someone, then you don't have to. If you don't feel the need, then just do your own thing. Nothing is worse than giving in to society's idea of how a person should be, and then feel unhappy as a result.

A relationship also doesn't have to be about having children. There are lots of relationships going just fine without children. It just depends on the people involved. It's all about what's doing what's best for you.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Aaaaaaand there's another story added to my "completed" list. I expect reviews and pleas for the sequel.
+ Actually, I demand reviews and pleas for the sequel. >_>
++ I think I scared off someone who wanted me to beta for them by telling her my harshness is sometimes on par with a certain demon butler. Oops. No sense denying the truth, though.

Top Bottom