• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Poroner

I,Buki,Mio,Da
Alistair is from Dragon Age too.
I'm thinking of the vids the stupid files.

Dante:alright i guess i have some time too kill.
Nero:at least that wasn't weird.
Dante(with girls voice):i love you.
Nero:You are f***ing weird.
XD

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
They're my characters, Father, and I will do what I please to them! Even though you're right. Daryl doesn't deserve everything that I put him through, but I love torturing him. So, so, so much. <3

+ I told you it was a hawt pairing, but you didn't listen to me!

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
dante_13;232976 said:
Who the f*** is in Dani's ava.
I'VE ANSWERED THIS OVER 9000 TIMES ALREADY!

It's the lead singer of Seether!

CT: Gas chamber'd, shot 3 times, forcing to watch those two eat each other's faces off, getting hit by a car, almost getting raped... Yeah, a lot of torture to him. :3

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I keep thinking people will look at me funny for my fetishes, and then I realize: "Wait, I have the most tame fetishes on here. Whoops..."

Meg

Tonks;233052 said:
Another awesome sig...Thanks meg!!

You're welcome.:$ Hmmm....I'm not to sure I like it, but if you're happy than :lol:

I have ANOTHER research paper. *cries self to sleep*

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
@ Tonks-I recognize the new sig! I only recognize it, I don't know what the guys name is though.

Thinking: dante_13 didn't think that a Stephen Lynch song wasn't funny. Stephen Lynch music is so ****ing funny, that his head should have imploded.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
You already know mine. :p

CT: I just remembered. He came and sang at my school a while back, I believe. It was a bit more tame than what he sings here, though.

If it's not him, the guys sure as hell look the same.

Top Bottom