• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
So. I just looked over at the download for Vergil's Downfall. 48%. Not bad. It's getting there. Look again TWO SECONDS LATER, and it's at 29%. I swear it's f*cking with me now. Like it's grown a brain. I doubt it'll download fully even if I leave the damn thing on all night.

EDIT: Jumped back up to 45%. It's definitely screwing with me.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
...we are the ones, the ones who're left behind, don't tell us how, tell us how to live our lives, 10 million strong, we're breaking all the rules, thank you for nothing cause there's nothing left to lose...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I was going to follow a soccer team called Albion because of Fable... yeaaah, they've lost every week since I've been interested...i think I'll forget about it.

This is why I hate having colour ink in a printer... although it is nice having coloured pics of Nite and Vergil :3

aoshi

Quicksilver starring kevin bacon is such a good movie. I remember watching it without any expectations and jus blew my mind.

I jus found quicksilver is actually a word and not two words randomly put together.:w00t:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I should have called him Vergil.
He kinda looks like him. Or Dante. No, probably Dante. Yeah, I should have named him Dante.
It's gotta be the hairdo.
<3

Top Bottom