• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Lol, what are you getting up to?
An old friend from SA has just come back to the UK with his wife and he's the latest addition to our music team at church. I find the Afrikaans songs harder than the Zulu ones - with Zulu, it seems fairly straightforward. Like last night's rehearsal:

Njalo, njalo
Njalo, njalo
Siyathandaza
Siyanikela
Siyadumisa thina

Not hard to pronounce and pretty simple to pick up. Like Bambelela (which is just that word repeated and then "ku Jesu bambelela" in the verses).

But the ones in Afrikaans? I just can't get the hang of them...was never very good at languages :lol:

aoshi

I think if DmC started off by revealing concepts of vergil and his significance, NT and capcom could have saved a lot of hatred. I liked vergil's concept except a few complaints like vergil turning on his mother(something i never expect from a character like vergil who respects his parents and at the point of death in DMC 3 , he said he wanted to be in his father's place).I think DmC is trash without vergil. He definitely adds the x-factor to DmC.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hehehe. His reaction to my new desktop wallpaper was so funneh.
Aaaah. Pedicure and foot massage today. Can't wait. He thinks it's just a luxury thing but honestly, I have so many issues with this old body of mine.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Why am I so bad at peeling potatoes? Carrots- fine! Onions- fine! Potatoes- My nemesis!>_<

My mum loves peeling potatoes... she goes nuts... its really weird... they just get piled high. She'd do well peeling spuds in prison :lol:

Nyeh...there's thunder and lightning outside. :S *throws a blanket over her head and cowers behind her Hero from Fable*
My mum hides behind cushions :p

NEW PRINTER! Took 2 hours to set up... the usb cable didn't work *facepalm* Hopefully this one will be cheaper to run... ooh, it photocopies *squeeeeee*
Takeshi's Castle Rebooted... hmm, I wonder what that'll be about.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
overview of the STAG theme:
epic theme, music from opposite end of the spectrum, more epic theme, spanish music, more epic theme XD

Top Bottom