• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Which is why you're in it and I'm not >:3

Thinking: I love screamo now. Never thought I'd say that. ^Don't discriminate meee
nah you're more of a hypocrite than me but i said they accept hypocrites because of this

cyrus: STAG is here to stop the destruction adn gang violence *STAG ends up destroying half of the city*

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking...

So the moral of the story, never let my younger brother know I get easily scared by unsuspecting scary videos....
Why can't I just laugh at them like every one else instead of jumping a mile into the ceiling? Tis not fair I say!....

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
HELL YEAH POWER RANGERS MAKE EVERYTHING AWESOME *Leaps 20 feet in the air and telepathic high fives and sparks fly everywhere and laser beams shoot across the sky*

:3

Scary movies aren't so bad cause I usually know what's going to happen....

But when you're watching the Harlem shake and a screaming b*tch comes at you, WFT!??!....

Not cool people, not cool....

Not me I still can't sleep unless I pray my "Freddy Kruger don't get me prayer." >_<

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I can't watch a scary movie without screaming like a baby who's forskin was just nipped!

...ow. ._.

Thinking:
"New shipment will be in tomorrow!" Um...dude? Let's just be honest with ourselves: you're stranded in the middle of Darkwood. There isn't going to be a tomorrow. Well...not for you, anyway. I have a sword. And a bow. Oh...and, did I mention I'm evil this playthrough? :devil:

Top Bottom