• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't want to play games. No games please no games. More anime. More anime. Just peace and relax. I am tired. Too tired of 24 years of almost nothing. I want to start living for a change. A life that feels real and somehow fair around the closest ones. Problem is I don't have any close ones but I want that. I don't need material medicine, only emotional and social medicine. It is all I need. So simple yet very hard to achieve and find. What to I do from here? I don't know the answer to that yet. I just try to keep this body and soul together enough that I can live the life I want to live in my way and style. There are too many things I want to explore and experience. Too many to give up. Too many to die in an accident. I would not accept my life if I leave before I can at least makes something out of it. If I die here. I die alone. In my feelings and in this world. I will never accept that. It is totally unfair and unacceptable. I started changing and I am still changing but people don't want to help me on that road. I cannot rely on anyone. I want to rely on someone but my current situation tells otherwise. I want to trust people but they don't trust me. They don't respect me. I try to respect them and give my virtue of compassion but they use it and stomp it as usual. Enough is enough. Blank pages with new friends is the only way. So I have to stay near my family so I don't get any quilt of leaving them alone when they leave. I am not leaving before them. Why don't they see I want to help? Still they take me as a limited being. Someone that cannot have a life. I am grateful but they should see what I am really capable of. Cheer on that instead of putiing a mask that works when talking to me. A world of masks and human emotions in chaos. All I can do is saving myself. Isn't it? I want to helpe someone. Hopefully I can find new friends that I can get along with. I want to believe that. I give them kindness. Hope they give the same in return. I am not selfish without reason. I am that sometimes because nothing else keeps me going. When I find some energy I can't stand seeing people in troubles and I try and help them that makes me more exhausted again. Still it is like this that they wont accept my gratitude and concern. Just recently on some places on internet I got thanks from people that I believe was meant as thanks. Not just a word black on white. You guys here really cheered me up earlier this year. I was i rage and depsair. I stole attention from some threads. Still you kept distance and liked post and such. I am not the only one with problems I know but I have chances for succeed things in my life. It is not enough what I have today. I am not trying to be demanding. I am happy for many practical things but that doesn not make me happy with myself. Money, apartment and hello and goodbyes. It could be worse but ugh. I don't know how to describe this right now. People would see me as greedy but I am not. I am past those things. My internal world is a lot better but without support from my external world I would not survive my internal one forever. Both needs to stay in harmony. Then theres a dream of peace but my deepest desire is love. Something that cannot be described by words. Something that doesn't exist in the material world. Something that only exist between two people. Words are not necessary. Expressions and strength of eye is. This thing is undefinable and will always be because it is in constant change. While society and rules continue the word ''love'' are being forgotten. The main aspects is lost in corruption but the original purpose of it still exist if someone applies it. It is timeless and doesn't require space. It is not demanding but it is not facts either. Outcomes and coincidences might either ruin it or help it. How love works depends on everything and nothing. Maths, numbers, rules, money or facts doesn't matter. When true love is found it can only be recognized between those two.

The end never existed
The beginning never existed
The road is between them or never was?

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Does anyone have Tim Phillips' twitter or know if he's got a website or a FB page or something?
I want to see if I can catch him sometime somewhere and take a pic with him.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ANYONE?

Hell Yeah! He's the man. I don't know any info. That interview kicked up some fun XD

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Does anyone have Tim Phillips' twitter or know if he's got a website or a FB page or something?
I want to see if I can catch him sometime somewhere and take a pic with him.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ANYONE?
You're best to ask the man Steve...

Thinking....
Need more comfort music, and must stop feeling the urge to post every five seconds on Facebook....
Any ideas?..

aoshi

IDK, Why do people despise klaroline. I mean, klaus is a centuries old vamp/werewolf hybrid(though technically was a vamp for centuries) and is a great artist who actually fancies someone charming and talented as caroline. Plus caroline knows how to get klaus to do wat she wants without having to sleep with him.Ya know, i used to hate klaus but not so much now.^_^

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
*nods* =( Is it possible to increase the memory?
*hugs*
Yay for your review! ^^
It does. :/

Thinking:
Sims3 University. <3

It is. To get 2gb of memory and install windows 7 would cost £60... great idea, but i has no money :(
CT: 1.8GB?!for two consoles, that's nuts....
I was looking forward to Vergil's Downfall so much that I forgot it was the 4th anniversary... since we lost Tom...:'( atm, I hate myself

Top Bottom