• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Brunette Keeper [Jess]

The Black Locker
I really like this dub...I'm really thankful that they posted their version of the lyrics, too. D': Her voice messed up some of the words.

And dammit, of all the things to get inspired by, I get inspired by "Alice Human Sacrifice". :|

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't plan. My saying is, "plans are only made if you intend to fail somehow".

Aden. You've been gone for so long. What made you come back all of a sudden?

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
DreadnoughtDT;230394 said:
I don't plan. My saying is, "plans are only made if you intend to fail somehow".

I only plan if what I am trying to do is really important to me. And I mean REALLY important. Getting my own laptop is extremely important to me. :D

ResaMoon

*DJ Blow My Speakers Up*
Dear You stupid F***king idiot - should I even call you Mayor at the moment?,

I'd just like to take the time to point out how utterly stupid the idea was to drain all the pipes and sewers this morning at 7:00. When I awoke, I was looking foreward to a nice, hot, relaxing shower. But when I went to turn on the water, nothing came out. Then I had my coffee - yes, I know what your thinking, coffee...I'm a DAMN TEA DRINKER! - hopeing the water would return. So, I skipped the shower, and thought the ideal of brushing my teeth would be wise. As soon as I turned on the tap, I started preying - and let me tell you, I don't even believe in God, good sir!!! - and no water came out...

Are you ****ing kidding me?

So, I had to walk over to my friends place, no shower, no teeth had been brushed, he didn't even get a shower, and no brushing of his teeth either! Alot of the students and adults in my town went to work/school with no showers, do you have any freakin idea how gross that is? Well, do you, "Mr. Mayor"?!

Good thing we have such things as gum and perfume, or esle, I would've been screwed. But it seems things gets even better!

So, the water came back on around 9:30, - which I happened to be at school - we were all sooo happy, we all ran to the water fountian. Most of us skipped, most of us jumped, most of us tripped over our own two feet to get there. After we all had nearly a bottle full of water, our wonderful princpal comes on with this anncoument:

"Do not Drink the water!! I repeat, a Boil Order is in effect."

Really?! REALLY?! Do I need this bull**** the day before I start work? I mean, sure, our water was once clean and pure, but then you, being the complete a$$hole you are, has to go screw it all up. Even the little kids in Africa have better water then us at the moment!!

Now, whenever I have to go do the dishes, clean my steps dads truck, mop my bedroom floor, everything smells like ****. And this stupid Boil Order is in effect for the next week. Wow! So for the next week, the whole town and the near-by areas are going to stink! We can be one big oder, we can block out the Mill! AMAZING!!

So, "Mr. Mayor", I just might as well let you know now, when I go to vote in Septemeber, let it be known, you will not get my Vote, which will hurt Ottawa pretty damn badly. I hope someone esle that has more common sense then you get's to become our epic Mayor, to put out some type of warning, instead of just doing it and making the whole town sick.

I friggon hate you "Mr. Mayor",
~*ResaMoon*~

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ That is awful. Are you sure it was planned and not something they had to do because something broke? Although the Mayor is be responsible, I don't think s/he is giving every order. There must be some other leaders under the Mayor who took the decission.

Brunette Keeper [Jess]

The Black Locker
Incomplete Dani;230510 said:
I haven't had an actual conversation with Madgie in forevar. :/
This.

CT: Why am I doing more Alices when I posted the main AHS deviation already? :| I really don't need more, but adding a few Alices for original fiction's sake doesn't seem harmful...now, to keep the rhyming scheme going good. :|

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Brunette Keeper [Jess];230517 said:
This.

CT: Why am I doing more Alices when I posted the main AHS deviation already? :| I really don't need more, but adding a few Alices for original fiction's sake doesn't seem harmful...now, to keep the rhyming scheme going good. :|
She seems to only get online at night. And even then, it's only for an hour. ._.

CT: I'm curious. Tell me more.

Brunette Keeper [Jess]

The Black Locker
Incomplete Dani;230523 said:
She seems to only get online at night. And even then, it's only for an hour. ._.

CT: I'm curious. Tell me more.

That's how my dad would love us to do; I don't blame her.

CT: My DA, latest Deviation, kthx.
Nao, Lucinda, then...Hyssopos? Mebbe Sally or Danielle...I was planning to do a Renee and Donna-centered sequel, so I can do those two as well...

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Brunette Keeper [Jess];230528 said:
That's how my dad would love us to do; I don't blame her.

CT: My DA, latest Deviation, kthx.
Nao, Lucinda, then...Hyssopos? Mebbe Sally or Danielle...I was planning to do a Renee and Donna-centered sequel, so I can do those two as well...

Am I the only one who stays on longer than three hours a day? I bet it's because I have my own laptop. ._.

CT: Reading it nao.

Brunette Keeper [Jess]

The Black Locker
Incomplete Dani;230531 said:
Am I the only one who stays on longer than three hours a day? I bet it's because I have my own laptop. ._.

CT: Reading it nao.
Probably.

CT: Yeah, since Glass would only expect Hearts - who were killed already - she wouldn't expect Pentacles...therefore, Lu should be safe. ._.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Brunette Keeper [Jess];230536 said:
Probably.

CT: Yeah, since Glass would only expect Hearts - who were killed already - she wouldn't expect Pentacles...therefore, Lu should be safe. ._.

You guys make me feel like I have no life. ._.

CT: Well, you can't give her a sword and not expect her to kill ****.

Brunette Keeper [Jess]

The Black Locker
Incomplete Dani;230542 said:
You guys make me feel like I have no life. ._.

CT: Well, you can't give her a sword and not expect her to kill ****.
I'm worse in the mornings. Everyone else is asleep then, so I get to spend two or three hours on the computer. ._.;

CT: ...Argh I fail at writing the verses. ._.; I guess I have to stick with it, because I'm no songwriter.

Top Bottom