• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
o_o I's clueless, so...erm...okay? *wonders if she should be expecting a PM anytime soon*
I like your latest stories! =D

Thinking:
Can't believe I posted an original short for the first time in...like a year.
If they know what's good for them, they should PM you sometime soon.
And thankies!!! :D :D That gives me happies. I haven't shared any of my 'good' o/w with anyone other than my family so I'm kinda nervous. Like, checking back on my email every 10 minutes to see if anyone has left me flames kind of nervous. ._.

And I figured if I'm going to get back to ff writing then I might as well do my originals alongside it and make it a habit. ^_^
+ New story must reads!!!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
If they know what's good for them, they should PM you sometime soon.
And thankies!!! :D :D That gives me happies. I haven't shared any of my 'good' o/w with anyone other than my family so I'm kinda nervous. Like, checking back on my email every 10 minutes to see if anyone has left me flames kind of nervous. ._.

And I figured if I'm going to get back to ff writing then I might as well do my originals alongside it and make it a habit. ^_^
+ New story must reads!!!

They just did. XD *needs to go read it*
You're welcome! ^^ LOL I do that whenever I post. ^^; *feels like all her writing ends up being cr*ppy and everyone's just patronizing her and pretending to like it**paranoid* I think it was great, though, so I don't yhink you'll get flames. ^^ (And if you do, I'll throw pencils at them! =D j/k)
:O You're gonna go back to FFs? *excited**thinks that's a good plan* I ought to try that...I haven't updated anything in...ages. @_@

Kammosjuttu

It's been raining practically all the time for the last four days and I don't feel like going out at all. But I still must... good thing I have a good umbrella now. The ones that fling insides out in the wind are horrible.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Well, the s**t has hit the fan big time. And funnily enough, mum didn't need any help from me. Although she doesn't get the concept that dad just doesn't trust her now.... i wonder why... >.>

wow, my eczema is back with a real vengeance this time.

CT: do i go to the library tomorrow, or stay at home with warring parents?

EDIT: Can't stick around... need to referee an arguement

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
After having a taco feast with friends and watching a weird movie and part of The Walking Dead, I come home only to end up catching a frog on my sister's bed..... Work tomorrow. Joyness.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I can't resist temptation....
Proof:
*playing Saint's Row 3**driving around in a SWAT vehicle**figures out how to turn the sirens on* Cool! I must not use these powers for ebil....
-ten minutes later-
*trying to outrun STAG* Ugh! Too many cars on the freeway! *turns on sirens and easily drives past them as everyone swerves over to the side*
^ True story. *nods sagely**goes to do it again*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I need to start work on a halloween picture.

CT: Why have they stuck the prices of those games up? It's friggin' extortion.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well, the s**t has hit the fan big time. And funnily enough, mum didn't need any help from me. Although she doesn't get the concept that dad just doesn't trust her now.... i wonder why... >.>

wow, my eczema is back with a real vengeance this time.

CT: do i go to the library tomorrow, or stay at home with warring parents?

EDIT: Can't stick around... need to referee an arguement
Do you guys get Vaseline in UK? My doc prescribed this huge tub of what feels a lot like Vaseline for Callum's eczema and I only used it on him for about two weeks before it went away.

+Come on Julian, where is your hotness? Man I hate that I haven't written him in such a long time. D:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
+Come on Julian, where is your hotness? Man I hate that I haven't written him in such a long time. D:

That partially sums up why I've not updated Fear Itself in almost a year.... *lost touch with the characters*

Thinking:
Now I've got two people to beta for...buggery. At least the one I was betaing for first isn't mad the site was a...jerk and that's the reason I never got back to her.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
For fudge cakes, stop playing with my mind MIX! Are we going this way or that way? Make a decision and STICK TO IT. You're driving me mad with your constant *brainspark* oooh how about if we did this' nonsense. STOPITSTOPITSTOPIT.

+Stuff off pinterest, I'm writing.

Top Bottom