• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Well all the roads out of my town are closed off and one of the villages near me actually got so bad yesterday that people had to be evacuated from their homes.

Yeah, it's bad.
our village used to flood alot some houses we're flooded but in our street the worst we had was that the street was a river but our houses were okay we've had loads of rain but no damage just some parts have rather large puddles

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

I just got back from the movies :D...the new spidy film is awesome!!!....i mean i liked the other 3 but as peter would say: THIS IS SOMETHING ELSE!...and im all pumped up for the game :D im hearing alot about how the game is not good and blah blah...but im one of those guys where i'v gotta see it or play it to believe it for myself :)...so lets rock baby!!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Yes. Also I seen their version of MA rating as Explicit.

Thanks. I shall go and check it out.

Well all the roads out of my town are closed off and one of the villages near me actually got so bad yesterday that people had to be evacuated from their homes.

Yeah, it's bad.

Oh dear... Well, i hope everything gets back to normal for you as soon as possible. :3

A chart programme without Duran Duran.... U MAD? :troll:
Wayne Rooney is difficult to draw. Should've just drew a pic of Shrek in a man u shirt. That reminds me, i need a pic of the logo...

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I'm blaming the she-man that is coming to do the house inspection today for this headache.
I break so easily under pressure.

We've had one of those. Our landlord sent us a letter saying what they'd be looking for, where they'd be looking etc.... the bloke came, he wasn't really interested and didn't look where he said they would.
Don't worry DS. I'm sure it's not the Spanish Inquisition.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Today it was a meltdown for almost an hour along with being kicked, punched and slapped - not to mention the shoes thrown in my face - but it's all good in a weird sort of way because they can't diagnose him properly without seeing just how bad it can get.

Bring on tomorrow...I've only got to take it for another 3 more days and then we move on to the next stage of the diagnostic process...

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Went to my friend's house, and I met his pet cat:

scottish-fold-cat-wallpaper-.jpg

(The image is not my friend's cat picture.)

Me: Come here, kitty. (Waved my right hand)

Kitty: ...

Me: I won't bite you.

The Scottish Fold kitten bit my hand.

Me: ...Oww.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Today it was a meltdown for almost an hour along with being kicked, punched and slapped - not to mention the shoes thrown in my face - but it's all good in a weird sort of way because they can't diagnose him properly without seeing just how bad it can get.

Bring on tomorrow...I've only got to take it for another 3 more days and then we move on to the next stage of the diagnostic process...
*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug*

+ I'm glad I'm not a linguist for English here. If people knew just how they've broken down and dismembered the language, the majority would have to opt to speak Maori instead. I mean honestly, spelling mistakes are normal, slang is okay, but using the wrong words/slang in news headlines and articles? Come on. COME ON. I thought people in first world countries were supposed to be effecient and smart, not lazy and dumb.
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRR.
I can't get over how infuriating this is.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Went to my friend's house, and I met his pet cat:

scottish-fold-cat-wallpaper-.jpg

(The image is not my friend's cat picture.)

Here's the cat's point of view

Kitty: *thinking* you has hands... i like hands

Kitty: no, but i'll bite you

Kitty: Hehehehehehehe.

CT: Dammit, I want that stuff i ordered!
Oh what a surprise, dad was lying again! I did ask you if his mouth was moving at the time when he 'supposedly' told you the truth! He doesn't have it in him to change.... this is proving it.

I think i need milk and some chocolate.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So...mum convinced me to play Saint's Row 3 yesterday. It's part of our agreement to get both LIVE accounts Gold accounts. We co-op together, I plays SR and she plays Fable. I think I needed that break...which explains why I'm at 14% complete before starting the first mission and why I wrote a chapter today. Woot?

+That agent never wrote me back. Now what? You guys told me to pin everything on this. So wtf do you expect me to do now?! I knew I should have just gone ahead without trying to talk to her.
++ The stuff with Lennox is BS. I don't know how anyone could hurt an inncent dog like that. =(
+++ I thought the donate button on the forums said donuts. ._.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I finally finished my picture.
Took quite a few days, and i don't think that it looks anything like Rooney...
Damn headache is back.

So...mum convinced me to play Saint's Row 3 yesterday. It's part of our agreement to get both LIVE accounts Gold accounts. We co-op together, I plays SR and she plays Fable. I think I needed that break...which explains why I'm at 14% complete before starting the first mission and why I wrote a chapter today. Woot?

+That agent never wrote me back. Now what? You guys told me to pin everything on this. So wtf do you expect me to do now?! I knew I should have just gone ahead without trying to talk to her.
++ The stuff with Lennox is BS. I don't know how anyone could hurt an inncent dog like that. =(
+++ I thought the donate button on the forums said donuts. ._.

How are you finding SR3?
My mum wanted to play Ridge Racer V earlier... wasn't sure if she was joking or not though...:blink:

I hope the dog is okay. Some people are mean, so they just do it cause they can.
mmm, donuts

Top Bottom