• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
+That agent never wrote me back. Now what? You guys told me to pin everything on this. So wtf do you expect me to do now?! I knew I should have just gone ahead without trying to talk to her.
++ The stuff with Lennox is BS. I don't know how anyone could hurt an inncent dog like that. =(
+++ I thought the donate button on the forums said donuts. ._.

Follow-up on it Rae. Could be that the agent has changed genres/publishers/career and that someone else would be more suitable to help you out. That is, if we're talking publishing agent. It's a fickle business, I HATES it.
AND, I seriously thought the same thing about the donuts!

+I haz to get a job. D:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
How are you finding SR3?
My mum wanted to play Ridge Racer V earlier... wasn't sure if she was joking or not though...:blink:

I hope the dog is okay. Some people are mean, so they just do it cause they can.
mmm, donuts

It's actually really fun. I'm not crazy about being a ganster (cuz my morals are so "OH NO DON'T HURT ANYONE!!!"), but the game itself is fun. :3 I've kinda got a major vendetta against Professor Genki, atm. /==
:O Cool. Any chance you'll get to play together?
I agree. =(
Congrats on your pic!

Follow-up on it Rae. Could be that the agent has changed genres/publishers/career and that someone else would be more suitable to help you out. That is, if we're talking publishing agent. It's a fickle business, I HATES it.
AND, I seriously thought the same thing about the donuts!

+I haz to get a job. D:

She is a publishing agent, but she was just supposed to answer a question or two for me. >_< I'm wondering if she didn't move or if she's just out of town. I hate it, too. XP I've been talking to authors on Twitter and I'm soooooo jealous that they have agents. I want one!
LOL XD Yay! I'm glad I'm not the only one.
I hope you can get a job soon. =)

Thinking:
Oh, gods, if I explode into a cloud of fangirly glitter everytime they reply to me, that's bad, right? >_< So embarassing.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
It's actually really fun. I'm not crazy about being a ganster (cuz my morals are so "OH NO DON'T HURT ANYONE!!!"), but the game itself is fun. :3 I've kinda got a major vendetta against Professor Genki, atm. /==
:O Cool. Any chance you'll get to play together?
I agree. =(
Congrats on your pic!

I was like that until i played Grand Theft Auto... there's nothing quite like making people run onto electric railway lines and seeing them fry... mwhahahahahahahah... *looks around* aw come on, they aren't real :p ;)
Something that's always bothered me about those types of games are 'races' (mainly because I'm rubbish at them).
I doubt it. Mum's limit is more Mario on the original Gameboy. :p I suppose I could always try and teach her how to play it (if i can find the other controller).

Never thought I'd be using wi-fi in a pub. Missed my sammich though.
£4.50 for cut the rope is a tad expensive. Mind you, for what eShop is charging for Original Gameboy games and Sonic games, they should hang their heads in shame... :p

KRSkull

OK so i was looking for Oblivion for MAC and didn't find it yet but found Skyrim and it works a little bit slow but OK i guess.

The title of the second episode of Jetman is: the third warrior??

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Apparently having your game character repeatedly jump off helipads not only earns you respect, but makes your character's homies stare at you like you're effed in the head. Nice. =D Does this work for helicopters?
+ Why were blow up dolls on top of that building? ._. *very, very scared*
++ Yay for finished chapters! ^^

Top Bottom