• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Meg

Awhile ago I added "percussion" to the list of instruments Christina Perri plays on her Wikipedia page. She saw it today and it made her really happy! :D:D:D:D Of course other people are trying to take credit for it. Jerks.
-_-'

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Read an old article about how gamers are spoiled. Found it to be true. Went onto a forum to look at what people were saying about a game I like Fable realized the article was very true. >_< Seriously, some people whine about the stupidest shi...stuff, I mean. :ermm: Seriously! They were complaining so much I wanted go on there and completely freak them out by admitting that yes, I actually did find the game they were saying was so awesome the first Fable was overrated and the others were better. :/ Also wanted to yell at them about how everyone has different opinions and that they needed to grow up. They wouldn't have listened to me, I'm sure. /==

Meg

Read an old article about how gamers are spoiled. Found it to be true. Went onto a forum to look at what people were saying about a game I like Fable realized the article was very true. >_< Seriously, some people whine about the stupidest shi...stuff, I mean. :ermm: Seriously! They were complaining so much I wanted go on there and completely freak them out by admitting that yes, I actually did find the game they were saying was so awesome the first Fable was overrated and the others were better. :/ Also wanted to yell at them about how everyone has different opinions and that they needed to grow up. They wouldn't have listened to me, I'm sure. /==
Article? I would like to read! :O

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
My neighbors have gone on vacation! Time to work! :D
Day 1: Moves potted plants into a circle in front yard.
Day 2: Nails a sock puppet to a tree in front yard
Day 3: Mowes lawn
Day 4: Puts fake skeleton on the lawn chair holding a shot glass
Day 5: Slaps baloney on the front door in the shape of a smiley face
Day 6: Covers lawn with balloons.
(contemplating on putting a fake eviction notice in their mailbox......hmmmm.)

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Why did I not come up with the awesome creation sooner!?

Instead of a scone, use two Welsh cakes, slap loads ‘o’ jam on one and Cornish clotted cream on the other, squish 'em together until they make a pleasing squelching sound, commence nomage.

I suppose it goes without saying, your waistline may expand a little.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm so glad that thing is gone... now if i could just get rid of the dressing on my neck, then i'll be a little happier. At least it didn't need a stitch. The Doctor scared me though... he was humming a tune when he was doing the op... bled like merry hell though.

I really hope dad goes out on wednesday. I'd like to spend a day with mum.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
finally finished Nite: Pixel Carameldansen ^^ now if i could find the info to go with it... got it ^^
DAMN... THIS MEDICAL DRESSING IS GETTING ON MAH NERVES!!!

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
PFFFTT, WHAT??? MY SISTER GOT A CAR??? *looks out window to see what it looks like*
Oh.....its not that...amazing...*excitment has died down*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Why are arguements so hard to write? "I want this!" "No, I want that!" "Too bad, you're not getting it!" ...or something to that affect. ._.

+ Mum only left me five chocolate covered strawberries. T-T Oh well...I'll make chicken terriyaki and eat it all without her. >:3 Nah, I'll save her a little bit.

++ Passed 18k words! And it's not a NaNo story! Feels god-like. :O ^^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
LOL - sounds like you checked out Pego. I think it's only me and one other member who like the other Fable games. Everyone else seems to hate on them but I'm totally buzzed for Fable 4 if they do go ahead and make it :D

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
LOL - sounds like you checked out Pego. I think it's only me and one other member who like the other Fable games. Everyone else seems to hate on them but I'm totally buzzed for Fable 4 if they do go ahead and make it :D

I did...and an IGN forum...and...I dunno what the other forum was called. >_> That must be infuriating! I dunno how you can stand them, tbh. I was on for not even half an hour and was beginning to wish I could imitate a certain someone with an itchy trigger finger. /== *also wondering why so many fans were against guns being in the games**hated the bow and arrow with a burning passion**and wonders about all the Hero hate* I feel the same way about a possible Fable 4! =D I think it'll be brilliant! *hopes they make it soon* Too bad Lionhead's not giving anything away....

Thinking:
When did the sun come up?! o_O

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Just had to break up with my girlfriend in Beijing................:'( *sniff* :'(
Cheer up buddy, you'll be back in your Mobile Suit in no time. ^_^

Topic: OMG Its Himitsu Sentai Goranger! The first Super Sentai!
Img_984321_17954445_0.jpeg

Look how old and cheap the suits are, YET their SOOOO bad @ss!!!!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Mother has fallen asleep during Holby City.... and while she is busy doing that, I've been buying games from Amazon :p

And i've finished another picture... not happy with it though...

I wonder why amazon has delivery estimates... just send it :p
One day, i have to get Tilly that toy.

Top Bottom