• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Looks like Josh managed to gum his way through quite a considerable amount of non-edible stuff today, including (but not limited to) some bills, a few straws, a teabag and my computer cable (mercifully it's just covered in slobber and not damaged)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
An emoticon that looks like its puking pizza...

hey hey, that comment brought out the Chairman's lapdog... well done. Do you really want to be upsetting the chairman at this inappropriate time of the season. You should've just asked him to pay the tax bill while you're at it. Idiots.
Oh the irony, a thread named 'respect' and you're having a go at each other. That's why i thank my lucky stars i don't go to matches.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Some people on ebay are just....
no_way.gif

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
This is what happens when sentient Lego blocks (SCP-387) see cheap copies, everyone.

"Once a normal community of 387 was constructed, a small mound of Megablocks (a common copy of Lego) was placed near the community. When this happened, everything constructed of 387 stopped moving, turned slowly towards the Megablocks and [EXPUNGED].

Addendum 387-6: Jesus f*cking Christ. - Dr. Arch"

Top Bottom