• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
On Lionhead's website! =D The bit with Reaver's coming out May of this year. Though I'm still not certain what exactly they mean by e-reading platforms.... @_@ Lionhead said the rest here: linky I seriously can't wait to see what they write. <3

It'll be downloadable stories :( (I really hate Lionhead atm)...:'(
Apart from novels, they'll be released as per-usual i should've thought.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
It'll be downloadable stories :( (I really hate Lionhead atm)...:'(
Apart from novels, they'll be released as per-usual i should've thought.

Aww. D: Well...I'm still gonna try to get it. Doubt I'll be able to, but still. Ebil Lionhead...are they trying to annoy us? Maybe they'll have the stories as PDFs on the site? *hopes*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Aww. D: Well...I'm still gonna try to get it. Doubt I'll be able to, but still. Ebil Lionhead...are they trying to annoy us? Maybe they'll have the stories as PDFs on the site? *hopes*

You'll probably have to buy them though.
Wait for five years and someone will have them on a file~sharing site (that's if there are any left by then ) ;)

Yup, I'm finished for the night

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
You'll probably have to buy them though.
Wait for five years and someone will have them on a file~sharing site (that's if there are any left by then ) ;)

Yup, I'm finished for the night

Yeah...well, for Reaver I might just buy 'em. XD Even if it's against his usual protocol. :p
*waves goodnight*

Thinking:
The latest Pirates of The Carribean isn't as good as the old ones. :/

Meg

Now you know how I feel when I beat Ninja Gaiden II, eh? Then I felt ashamed for taking so long to beat it on Path of the Acolyte, AKA easy mode.
I think many people would agree that Dark Souls is harder than Ninja Gaiden II. :p

OH! Did you buy it yet?!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! I beat Dark Souls. :D I feel SO good right now. ^_^

Congrats, Meg! =D

Thinking:
If a weapon doesn't exist in a game's world could I still put it in a fanfic? For instance...if that world only uses old fashioned weapons and swords...could I use something like...Lucia's cutlasseer? I would think so, right? They're just knives...right?

Reactions: Meg

Meg

Trying to, but my parents, after finding out it was very hard, are adamant that I'd never want to play it...
.........what are your parent's doing telling you what games you can and can't pla-

Oh wait you're still a minor. :p

EDIT: Did you tell them there are people (me!) who finished the game and are willing to help?

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Sooooo, I just watched the new DmC trailer thingy....

I'm trying to like Newbie D ( that's my name for him - like Sunny D, but not as refreshing) I feel maybe his hair shouldn't be as neat - he seems to have a lot going on, but still finds time for a haircut? It should be more crazy.

At least he said more than 'My name is Dante' I was getting sick of that. Also no it's not! It's Sunny D!....I mean newbie D. >_<

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Project number one is under way. As soon as I can get an hour without the children (HAHAHAHAHAHA! Ahem) I can get to the fabric shop in town and grab what I need for project number two.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ Its beyond party, its CRAZY TIME!!!!!!!!! ^_^ I know it was only 3 days but I missed this place plus I saw the new DmC trailer and wow! But I'll post my shock of that in that post. But for now let's all stare at the awe that is me!! :D
Lol

Top Bottom