• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I am so surprised there isn't a grey hair on me, all the stress I've been through over the years. I dye my hair a lot funky colours like black, red and purple anyway, but I look out to see any grey when it grows out a bit and my hair is actually getting darker! I used to be blonde, now I'm for-sure brunette. Weirdness.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
I shouldve never gone on creepypasta wiki O_O Now, I'm terrified of Jeff the Killer!! FMLL >.< *hugs Edward Elric plushie tight while trying to think happy thoughts*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I shouldve never gone on creepypasta wiki O_O Now, I'm terrified of Jeff the Killer!! FMLL >_< *hugs Edward Elric plushie tight while trying to think happy thoughts*

I got myself terrified of Spongebob, of all ****ing things, by reading that damn wiki.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh great, I bet this is gonna scar me for life isnt it? If it does I am never watching Spongebob again..

There's another creepypasta based on the NES Godzilla game. It's (rather imaginatively) called "NES Godzilla Creepypasta", which actually ends up looking like a game I'd want to play instead of being creepy. Well, until the last three worlds. But it's pretty awesome.

Ultima

There's another creepypasta based on the NES Godzilla game. It's (rather imaginatively) called "NES Godzilla Creepypasta", which actually ends up looking like a game I'd want to play instead of being creepy. Well, until the last three worlds. But it's pretty awesome.
I remember I read one regarding Legend of Zelda. I think it was called 'Majora's Mask' or something like that. It wasnt really that creepy, it was just weird..

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I had really black hair as a kid... it used to fascinate people.

Really, did Titanic have to be remade in 3d? ... just...really?
Another 'digitally made' chibi! I'm on fire babeh!

Ultima

Ah, the one involving BEN? The Godzilla one is similar.
Yes that one!! It was really weird O.O Especially with all the fanarts with Link all 'You shouldnt have done that' or whatever. And I must read these Godzilla and Spongebob creepypastas!!! Have you read about the Slenderman :0?? I think he's pretty cool looking (yea, yea, I'm crazy -_-), not that creepy looking.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yes that one!! It was really weird O.O Especially with all the fanarts with Link all 'You shouldnt have done that' or whatever. And I must read these Godzilla and Spongebob creepypastas!!! Have you read about the Slenderman :0?? I think he's pretty cool looking (yea, yea, I'm crazy -_-), not that creepy looking.

Read about him. I didn't think he was creepy, just f*cking cruel. After reading one story I refused to read any more, to the chagrin of my girlfriend, who can't get enough of him...

Ultima

Read about him. I didn't think he was creepy, just f*cking cruel. After reading one story I refused to read any more, to the chagrin of my girlfriend, who can't get enough of him...
Ah, I see. Some of the stuff of creepypasta is just strange....Like the Lavander Town Syndrome, THAT creeped me out.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
(Eeep, your ava!) Like the creepy ones that are all like 'Get out' or something when in Lavendar Town?

Relax, my avatar is just a Dragoon from KHII. X3 And yeah, kinda like that. Except at the end it'd kill you.

http://nesgodzillacreepypasta.blog.com/category/chap1/ Here's the Godzilla one BTW. Please for the love of god read it all the way through before you go to bed. It's got a happy ending. XD

Top Bottom