• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you reading?

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Many of my friends told me to read The Dark Tower series, because it has many supernatural elements and good story (things i like in a series), so i think i will read it (i am not a fan of books/novels i have to say, at least most of the times)
Give it a try. it has it's up and downs. Pacing becomes really awful sometimes though. Last addition to the series was pretty neat though, have to say. It bears many connection to other King's books, so if you interest, you may consider reading Salem's Lot, Heart in Atlantis. and Insomnia first.
Back on topic:
latest

Viper

Premium
Innocence of Father Brown by G.K. Chesterton

lol, I shoved this first in the what are you watching thread by accident, cause I'm also watching the series made after it. XD

In fact, it was cause of the series that the book caught my eye in the first place, and it proved to be a good decision. Plot twists are unexpected, there is the "don't judge book by it's covers" message I know from Miss Marple, and also the same level of politeness and humility that make the detective a pleasant person to the reader as well.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
:blush:

And also the obligatory...

dL6oJnR.gif

Any favorites moments so far?

Well, of course I had to read "In the Case of Dust" again, since it's been awhile. So in that case, the firefight between Liana and Mar'Ia was enjoyable. I'm just starting Act 2 of, "A Week in Autumn" and I really like the character of Cruz, and the different species of beings utilized, here.

Don't worry, though. ^^ I'll PM you with a more detailed account as soon as I'm done the book. It shouldn't take me long--though admittedly longer than a book this size usually would; WoN is calling me, but once I fill my quota for the day, finishing your book shouldn't be a problem. ;)

KRSkull

I am reading Black Beauty by Anna Sewell. to be hinest i have lost count on how many times i red it. Since its the only book i own. I recently found out that they made a movie based on the novel i might check it out later.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
oh O_O that gonna take looong time. Finished it couple of months ago and it took me about 2,5 months

I'll have to keep in mind when I started it, and post when it's done. xD It may very well take me over a month, at this rate. Good so far, though. ^^

Top Bottom