• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you reading?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I once read all LOTR books, and I was in gymnasium then I doed simply that, now Im in the edge to find anything to read in libraries of mine city what I like to read. Any suggestions for me ??

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
I once read all LOTR books, and I was in gymnasium then I doed simply that, now Im in the edge to find anything to read in libraries of mine city what I like to read. Any suggestions for me ??
You could try the Narnia books (C.S. Lewis,) Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling, His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman or Inkheart by Cornelia Funke... I read these when I was younger and found Narnia a little boring - but they're all famous and I'd probably enjoy them more now I'm older. Hope you like them ^_^

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
You could try the Narnia books (C.S. Lewis,) Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling, His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman or Inkheart by Cornelia Funke... I read these when I was younger and found Narnia a little boring - but they're all famous and I'd probably enjoy them more now I'm older. Hope you like them ^_^

Hp i also readed in mine native language and in English in gymnasium and high school period, well His Dark Materials was in part on mine End Highschool exam in presentation what I had to do and that was on Fantasy and SF genre themed one presentation, I read Narnia but it maked me dislike on one book, i just hate animal torture scene in First book. Well now Im going to reread mine fav. english Dark Fantasy books in Dark Hunter series, just I can't forget them they was good.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I've read LOTR but what I'm hearing is nearly impossible to read (I haven't even attempted it) is the Silmarrilion. It has many hardcore fans, to be sure, but it seems that unless you are one of them, it's kinda difficult of a read.

I'm reading "Neverwinter Woods" now. Should read more Sword Art Online too.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I've read LOTR but what I'm hearing is nearly impossible to read (I haven't even attempted it) is the Silmarrilion. It has many hardcore fans, to be sure, but it seems that unless you are one of them, it's kinda difficult of a read.

I'm reading "Neverwinter Woods" now. Should read more Sword Art Online too.

I enjoyed LotR but The Silmarrilion kicked my booty T_T Really hard work to read that...

I still think His Dark Materials shouldn't be classed as a kids book. It wasn't until I re-read it when I was older that i fully understood it.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium

I enjoyed LotR but The Silmarrilion kicked my booty T_T Really hard work to read that...

One of my friends read the Simarrilion. She's got to be the most hardcore LoTR fan I've ever met and she was talking about how she was sitting there like "wtf?" XD *thinks it sounds terrifying**loves The Hobbit, though*

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles books.

I have not—and will never read—Twilight, but I will say that these vampires kill, do not sparkle, and are not lame. Any self-respecting vamp fan should read these.

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.jpg

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Finished reading the extra story of Sword Art Online: Aria in the Starless Night. It was good. Better than the anime.

Top Bottom