• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening To?

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
End Of Time - Lacuna Coil
It's funny, my favorite part of this song is a little weird. It's around 3:00, the female singer's vocals in the background are just so good. I didn't even notice it the first few months I listened to this song but man do I love that part now.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Simon and Garfunkel- The Sounds of Silence
Disturbed- The Sound of Silence
I've been doing this thing lately where I sit here and compare great covers to the original song. I like both of these for pretty different reasons.

Aurelius

Some oldschool Arch Enemy. Before Angela Gossow and Alissa White, there was this guy... Boils and ghouls, I give you Mr. Johan Liiva!

Last edited:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium

Low Roar- I'll Keep Coming
I've grown quiet attached to this song since hearing it in the Death Stranding trailer at e3. I think I happen to like it so much because it's so different from what I usually listen to. Like the beginning sound like someone is winding some kind of machine up, and it just continues to get weirder and I love it.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Placebo- Special Needs
Edit

Skillet- I want to Live.
Back at it with another winner right before the new CD comes out. Much excitement

Last edited:
Top Bottom