• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening To?

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I Miss The Misery- Halestorm
Love Bites (But So Do I)- Halestorm
It's Not You- Halestorm
So before today had not looked up this vand, Halestorm. I know I have definitely heard of them before , but I never decided to take the time to give them a listen before today...I feel really silly now. Also as a brief aside, Ms. Lzzy Hale is unfathomably attractive.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Just when I was beginning to swear off Jim Sterling, he made me a fan again.

raw

Last edited:

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
"Your life is fading to death. When gates are open, you'll pass. You are alone outside your shell. The astral landscapes await. A discovery of the secrets of life. You'll reach through the skies Your eyes can see a world in beyond. The world of the demised..."

Aurelius

I haven't quite gotten the chance to play this game yet as I was off to a slow start but if the rest of the soundtrack is as metal as this, only one thing is clear... I'm touching myself tonight!

Now if you'll excuse me, my game just finished installing.

Last edited:

Aurelius

For some unknown reason, I'm often surprised that I never got into this band. I only listened to their last album, "Demonized" and loved every minute of it, especially the collaboration between her and Angela Gossow of Arch Enemy! Sadly, the vocalist passed away in 2014 due to complications of leukemia at the age of 37 and the band disbanded (sort of). Before Astarte, their original name was Lloth. Lloth has since reunited after her death in order to honor her memory and legacy.

R.I.P. Maria Kolokouri (Tristessa)

Last edited:
Top Bottom