• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening To?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Currently listening to The Fuxedos. I just...I don't even.... I want to melt into Shorago's voice, but those lyrics make me wanna laugh and I just don't understand life anymore.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.

This song gives me chills. Beautiful work from BB. Probably my favorite track from Dark Before Dawn.

Discovered this band not too long ago and I've been enjoying them. The lead singer is the brother of Taka, the lead singer of One Ok Rock.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Team Rock online.
All of the songs I've heard so far are questionable and is a gloomy reminder why I don't support or listen much to the artists from my country. I'm sorry. They suck.
So got to find a time to rip off Mr. Gary Cool though. He's got his own theme song now. I never noticed this before but apparently all DJ's have their own theme songs/intros. But Come On.
This is the dude J and I kept pushing forward with his career choice despite everyone else saying 'get a real job, Gaz'.
And look at him now.
HE'S GOT HIS OWN THEME SONG!
(Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!)
Man. I've got sum awesome mates.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014

First hit I got on google. Is this the usuall troll trololo? If that makes sense lol.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I'm listening to a jazz rendition of the "Objection" theme from Ace Attorney.

When you hear this song, any objections are meaningless~

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
As a fellow bass player, I love seeing what other musicians come up with.

I love Davie504's videos, but especially his Pirates of the Caribbean cover.

Aurelius

My all time favorite clean female vocalist in metal: Liv Kristine featuring the lovely Doro Pesch! I can sleep like a baby with this song running through my head. Enjoy!

Top Bottom