• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you getting?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I just got a Wii so I'm getting a few Wii games, a new computer stand for my lap top a new TV stand to put my TV and game systems, 2009 Hello Kitty calender and some giftcards. Oh. Some cute socks too.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
I'm getting white gold earings with diamond studs. I know that for sure because I picked them out when we were shopping for things for moi. One of the new iPod Nanos and a new alarm dock for it. $1000 towards a new car. I got a $20 thing for WalMart today to go buy Mr.Fish a nicer tank setup :lol: Don't ask, he's my emo goldfish, :lol: A ton of clothes... I know this because I went snoopin'. And as far as I can tell more money for whatever and more lotions and body sprays from Bath and Body works.

I bought myself Guitar Hero World Tour on the PS3 and Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories as a gift to myself with what was leftover from shopping for everyone else.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I might ask my mom for some money so that i can go and get a new phone, as i kinda lost mine... i know... im dumb...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Dunno what I'm getting - we don't do presents for the adults at Christmas, although I do buy for Steve and vice versa. Can't say what I'm getting him, obviously, coz he'll read it but we've bought J a bike, an iPod shuffle and some little bits and pieces to go under the tree - all in all, we've only spent about £80 on her including the iPod and bike - to say I know where to get things at a decent price is clearly an understatement :lol:

Steve did let me have a couple of gifts early, actually - the complete Wheel of Time book set and Morrowind GOTY for the XBOX. And I let him have a couple of early DVD gifts too (Alan Partridge 1&2).

I don't believe in spoiling my kid at Christmas - the neighbour's kids get two huge sackfuls of gifts each from one set of grandparents, plus about £300 spent on each of them by their parents and all the other relatives give them at least a sack full of gifts as well - by the following autumn they haven't even opened some of the gifts because they get so many. J loves being outside exercising and she's a huge music fan, so an mp3 player and bike are perfect - she knows she's getting nothing else from us. I never had much at Christmas as a kid - maybe one present between myself and my sister, sometimes one each if there was enough money - and it didn't do me any harm so even though we're not in the same financial situation now, it won't hurt her to not get three tons of gifts at Christmas time.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
WOW you guys are spoiled! :lol:

I'm probably getting PoP, another ps3 game, and........ THATS IT. (Maybe some gift cards)

And I don't mind at all. Its just nice to get a couple of things you asked for, and have a awesome dinner.

Most kids who get 1000 presents get bored of 90% of them by next week, or month.

I did get some cloths early though: 3 Dress shirts, a black DC dress shirt, A white black striped Quick silver dress shirt and a cream kinda colored dress shirt. OH and a Dark pair of slim jeans.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
We're not having a traditional Christmas dinner this year - our oven's been broken since about August so it'll be whatever can be grilled, boiled or nuked :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Well where we live there is a distinct lack of restaurants - unless you count takeaways :lol:

At least this way everyone can eat what they like - I think J is having lasagne and Steve just wants a pile of chocolate :lol:

Sparda™

GOD!!!

I'm not spoiled. I've been saving money for 2 years and now I have $4000. Plus, I'll be getting more money because of Christmas and the New Year Eve.:lol:

Janny

Dines with dementia
A big ol' cup of nothin'.
Nah, I'm kidding, I'm probably getting boring literature books from my aunts and sweets from everyone else. But I don't really care to be honest, I'm up for a video game replaying marathon with my sister this Christmas, whoot! Can't wait :D

Top Bottom