• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you getting?

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
For Christmas that is if you celebrate.

For me? My family knows of my love for Haruhi, and that I literally worship her. (Haruhiism)

Well I just got the complete collection of the series which was 60 dollars.
Then I spent an Extra 60 dollars getting the Special edition of the Vol.1 so that I would have the cool box with all the goodies.
I then bought the to sets again, but I vowed to never take these versions out of the box. >.>

I got a Haruhiism dog tag; T-shirt, and hoodie... And hat.
I then searched the internet till my eyes bleed until I found a Haruhi life-size replica that was like 5-3 I think, and bought that for an insane price.

Then I got some Haruhi figures; pillow cases and bed sheets I also vowed to never use.
Then I got a Haruhi poster and arm warmer.
I also talked to my friends all day with the Ribbon in my hair that came with the special edition.:lol:

Aside from my goddess Haruhi who never fails me, I got some VERY cool ****.

Ever since Re4 I've had an obsession with the way Leon dresses, so I bought like three jackets that looked like Leon's, and my sister bought me two other jackets and some jeans. Since I have no idea what she likes besides food I scraped up some money and took her to Old country buffet. She is the smallest fat ass I know!:lol:

We call it fat internally!:p

To match my look I bought some fingerless gloves and a Haruhiism black beanie.
I bought so DVD's and games, then me and my sis partied till I got up the next morning and didn't realize what happened to my wallet.
I got robbed. -_-
Srsly come to me and my sis's parties where age is only a number, and when you see or hear the cops you run like hell.

You gaiz?

p.s. I got a Haruhiism wallet. :D

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
erm... im not getting nearly that much XD

Nvidia GeForce 9500GTX 512MB graphics card (already got it, and in my PC)

and a Gaming chair from Ikea, and thats sitting on the floor in its box

i think thats mostly it, cost my parents £70 ish, but im not a big fan of loads of little xmas pressies, so im happy with my 2 =]

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Vauxchen;148176 said:
im not a big fan of loads of little xmas pressies, so im happy with my 2 =]

Same here. I don't know if I am just dumb or just don't care but I never really want much for christmas :p

I am getting Fallout 3, Kingdom Hearts 1&2 (long story short I lost them both in a fire XD), and a Xbox mic :)

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Probably some cheap crappy clothing, especially during a credit crisis here in the UK, but I want Pheonix Wright for the DS....Achtung, baby! Today, we play it my way! XD

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I'm getting Rock band for ps3 (the whole set ^_^), a computer (which I already have, obviously :D) and probably money :).

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I asked all my friends and family for gift cards....
but I want a external CD burner...

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Geez, you guys are rich...
got 40 Euro(50 Lats) and a new keyboard just recently... no more presents.../wrist

Meh, don`t need anything really =P

Sparda™

DeviRyuuD;148263 said:
Geez, you guys are rich...
got 40 Euro(50 Lats) and a new keyboard just recently... no more presents.../wrist

Meh, don`t need anything really =P

I'm not rich.:lol:

I'm from Europe also, Albania, and I don't consider myself rich.

The $4000 are my two-year savings, which I now want to spend buying stuff I want.:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Just got myself some new clothes :) A leather jacket, some dark jeans, a black shirt, a white shirt, a grey hoody and a white sweater.

And now I think I will get myself a new phone, and a PS3 hopefully. Most likely an ipod touch also, and some other nifty little things I can get my hands on :lol:

Would sure be fun to team up with Mr.Loaded (Sparda) As I have £2600 to spend myself and that would be one hell of a spending spree we'd go on :lol:

Sparda™

LordOfDarkness;148301 said:
Would sure be fun to team up with Mr.Loaded (Sparda) As I have £2600 to spend myself and that would be one hell of a spending spree we'd go on :lol:

:lol: We could rent each other...Random...:lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sparda™;148302 said:
:lol: We could rent each other...Random...:lol:

o_O How much are you? :lol:

shadow master;148305 said:
why u guys so rich ? :lol: