• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Well playing again FF XIV and im concerned this game got me addicted now beacuse i have expansions too:

26758114_1941627259210850_2873509315105680549_o.jpg

Really MMORPGs are my bane

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Yesterday, I got fed up with the cats stealing my sewing stuff from the kitchen, so I moved all of that into the spare bedroom (now the room's about a quarter full, to give an idea of how much sewing stuff and why I didn't do it sooner) and cleaned up my area of the living room. Which resulted in me messing up my bedroom even more, so I'll probably end up doing dishes, cleaning my room, doing laundry, and maybe vacuuming my room and the spare room today. But first, gonna see if my grandparents want me to come over and cook them some soup so they don't have to worry about dinner on top of my Papaw's foot surgery.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Doing one last read-through/minor edit on Whispers of Nowhere. Because clearly, I lack the capacity to leave it alone.

I blame waiting on the cover. But then again, perhaps I should be thanking that circumstance, since it's allowed me the opportunity to give into my "not diagnosed, but wouldn't doubt if I fit the bill" brand of OCD. >.> Either way, I don't see this taking me more than a week, tops. Does it really count as a new draft if the changes are minimal?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
On a bit of a Sci-Fi binge at the moment, catching up on a lot of anime from recent years that I missed.

Currently just started "Captain Earth", a 2014 mecha series about alien invaders trying to drain the Earth of it's lifeforce and it's up to a secret science organisation and their robot to fight off the threat. It's not anything groundbreaking, but it's still an enjoyable ride so far. :thumbsup:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Munching on some nutrigrain because I don't have time to have breakfast in the morning so I'll have it just before midnight instead.
Also have some chamomile tea cooling a bit. I'm going to put something on Netflix on and do some mindless colouring.
Because if I wanted to practise 'mindfulness', I would be writing. If I wanted to engage in something mindful, I would be reading.
At the moment my mind has checked out so colouring it is.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Writing in between loads of dishes cuz I'm behind on housework. Also, despite being unable to actually play the game, have the Fable Legends beta on in the background just for the log in screen music. It's very soothing. Pretty chill. It seems to be getting rid of my stress, so on it stays.

Top Bottom