• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Reading through some fanfics I added to my favs years and years ago. Seems to be about 50/50 which are still really good and which are just rubbish (that I wouldn't mind seeing completed but still). I seem to be having the hardest time getting back into fics I liked when I was a teenager--I'm guessing it's the change in mindset? Or perspective? I don't know, but it just feels like I'm not enjoying those as much.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I've had 3 days off work this whole year and I feel a nagging sense of neglecting my duties. Like I don't want to read ANY work related emails, hatemails, complaints or whatever for 3 days... but I log in to email and there's two guys already messaging me like crazy about something. I should just turn the computer off till tomorrow

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
On a nostalgia trip, watching one of my favourite shows as a kid - "Medabots".

Man, this ENG dub had some witty writing. I guess you can really go crazy when half the cast don't have mouths that you need to lipsynch.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Getting absolutely wrecked at my sister's for our 2nd Christmas.

Tia Maria, salted caramel Kahlua and two litres of Spanish antifreeze that my sister insists was a good bargain.

Planning on not being able to even stand upright by home time...

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Just got back home from my first day at the new job for the new year. Man, using a clock in/out machine for the first time is somewhat intimidating.

I had started the day by getting everyone locked out of their computers so...not the best start. But once I got going things turned out all right in the end. :thumbsup:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Once our awesome landlord finishes fiddling with the windows, I'm going to exercise hard-out. I didn't deny chocolates and lollies for the past two days just to slack off with my new regime.

Also, I've got to tidy up my garden and sort my laundry out. And I want to clean and spray paint one of these tires so I can bring it inside and use it for a low side table today. Dishes and vacuum needs doing as well. Maybe then I can get the kids to have a 'nap' while I get some writing in.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
My day has consisted of writing (working on S&F today), cleaning the house (in preparation for company that probably won't be coming, because freezing rain and now white-out conditions), and finishing the second season of Mr. Robot, in which a lot of "WTF" has been going through my head.

Now I'm trying to decide whether to continue reading, or play some Mortal Kombat X.

Top Bottom