• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Colouring in pictures.
Not because I want to, but I don't want these to get ruined/torn/eaten before I get around to laminating them so I can use them again at a later stage, and in order for me to laminate them, I need to colour them first. Else they're just...boring. And my OCD would drive me nuts!
MUST.....COLOUR.....
I'm also simultaneously trying to get my kids to go bath themselves and to eat their dinner and not kill one another so we can all be fed, dressed and ready to go watch a class of karate in an hour.
I didn't get those fudging bokken for no reason. Karate is a must do!!! Screw scouts! All they do is run around like lunatics for an hour.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Taking a slight break from writing to do an edit-through of the chapters I've done for The Mythos Trials so far; just little tweaks to improve the parts I feel I didn't do justice to the first time around (even though the first draft isn't even done, yet).

Also drinking coffee, and about to sit down to watch something while I eat breakfast.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I've been listening to the same song for hours now. Damn, must not keep pressing "replay" button...resistance is futile.

As an aside, the reason why Mimi is front and centre is because her actress is the one who sings the closing theme to each episode.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Still doing an edit-through of TMT's current chapters (just a few more to go), drinking my second cup of coffee (or is this my third?) and soon to enjoy some leftover pizza. Maybe start on Gantz.

Skagewid

Diablo, Hearthstone, and Overwatch.

I went from playing zero Blizzard games to playing ALL the Blizzard games. In the short span since Overwatch was released.
I want to play diablo.... one day . Prouved Hearstone, not many interested as i thought. I 'm too poor for overwatch; if someone want to gift it to me, i will be happy.
Anyway , I'm studying too in these day and now i play a few to watch dogs and League of Legends.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Writing, drinking my third (and last) cup of coffee for the day, and having a hilarious and somewhat disturbing conversation over Skype. :laugh:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just got in a good portion of writing today, drinking my second cup of coffee, and about to put myself together for the day to take care of a few chores. Then onto reading. :)

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Just worked out how to order a "Loot Crate". If there's any interesting anime merch inside I'll share some pics. :thumbsup:

This month's theme is "Back to School", and supposedly there's stuff from "Digimon Tri, Persona 3, Dangan Ronpa, Assassination Classroom, Fruits Basket and Revolutionary Girl Utena" inside.

Last edited:
Top Bottom