• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Posting, sitting on our brand new sofas and ignoring Steve as he sings some gosh-awful rendition of Earth Song with all the words wrong...

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Watching mock the week on dave, packing my school bag with all my books adding an extra stone to my weight, and doing final forum checks before bed.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
The Da3dra;163109 said:
Just got done playing Halo3 with LoD and Angelo Credo...AC is a beast at swords. XD

What can I say, it's my favourite game type. XD

--

Just got off Halo with Da3dra and LoD as you lot can tell, now just chilling out for a little bit and chatting to some friends.

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
Browsing every forum that i have ever signed up too, im very surprised that i remembered each password. watching life on mars and trying to do homework ~this girl can multitask~ Im at home basically bored outta my tree and missing my penpal from america. Long story short EPIC BOREDOM!

Dark_Victory

Underworld Angel
I'm replying to my friends on facebook, waiting for my mom to get home, trying to memorize lines, and gearing up for a night filled to the brim with homework and studying.

Top Bottom